G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

ANYONE Interested in a track day ????

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-08-2005, 04:46 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
ANYONE Interested in a track day ????

Anyone here interested in going to a race track event?

I belong to another online forum community and we rented out a track for entire day to race on. Since we have extra track spots i thought i might let you guys know about it and may be some of you Hardcore guys might take advantage of it.

Track we got is located in Hallet, OK. You can go to this site and check out pictures of the track. http://www.hallettracing.net/

What you get is basically anywhere from 4-6 track seccions anywhere from 20-25 min. ( depending on a number of participants and how fast people stage ) This is NOT an all out race. THERE ARE RULES. If someone will break them you will be disqualified. We did this for the past 2 years in a row and always had a great time.

Here you can see what your car can do and what you can do as a driver. All the mods you put on can get tested and you can get some track experience.

I know this is central US, but A lot of us are driving there from all over. I personally will be driving from NYC area.

If you interested in it you can go to www.NATIONALPRELUDEMEET.com and learn more about it. Price for the track day is $100

Old 05-08-2005, 09:10 PM
very surprised to see so many people mod the cars but no one is willing to run them.

come on guys... i dont wanna be the only G guy there.

Old 05-08-2005, 09:29 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just came back from Indianapolis Raceway Park's 2.5mi 15 turn track.
But it was in my other car...and NewYork is a lot farther.
Had a ton of fun!

Old 05-08-2005, 10:49 PM
Old 05-09-2005, 12:53 AM
I would love to go. Although I don't have my G yet, I would be happy to help with the event. I use to work at Hallet Motor Racing Circuit as a mechanic for thier SCCA and COMMA events and as and assisted as an instructor for their racing school. I would be happy to help instruct anybody wanting help (i.e. for free). I had 240Z I raced there many years. I am close friends with the Stephens family that now owns and operates the track. I also did instruction for the Alfa Club when they rented the track. Let me know when to show up and I'll be there.
To anybody interested in trackdays this is the track to attend. It's great for street cars as there are no long straights so the speeds stay down but it very technically challenging. 1.8 mile 10 turn road coarse with elevation changes. Also there are no concrete barriers only tire walls. So if you go off track you don't hit concrete. My old Acura Integra has a zillion million around that track, it's a blast.

Old 05-09-2005, 02:00 AM
Originally Posted by ZGUY52
I would love to go. Although I don't have my G yet, I would be happy to help with the event. I use to work at Hallet Motor Racing Circuit as a mechanic for thier SCCA and COMMA events and as and assisted as an instructor for their racing school. I would be happy to help instruct anybody wanting help (i.e. for free). I had 240Z I raced there many years. I am close friends with the Stephens family that now owns and operates the track. I also did instruction for the Alfa Club when they rented the track. Let me know when to show up and I'll be there.
To anybody interested in trackdays this is the track to attend. It's great for street cars as there are no long straights so the speeds stay down but it very technically challenging. 1.8 mile 10 turn road coarse with elevation changes. Also there are no concrete barriers only tire walls. So if you go off track you don't hit concrete. My old Acura Integra has a zillion million around that track, it's a blast.
wow thanks for the input. If you wanna come down we gonna be in OK partying from JUNE 3-6. If you wanna race whatever you have its ok.

SInce you mentioned knowing the track and owners i'm sure myself and the event organizers would appreciate your help. PLus would be good to have someone with your expertise there.
If you dont mind... can you email one of the even organizers his name is DREW. Just tell him what you posted and tell him KIRILL told you about this event. We are very short on instructors so i'm sure he would appreciate the help.
here is his email. alvanderp@nationalpreludemeet.com
Or if its ok may be you can give me yours and i can tell Drew to contact you.