G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

OMG!!! I was just followed and chased home

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-10-2005, 12:54 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
OMG!!! I was just followed and chased home

Cot Damn! I was driving back from my homies house in Long Beach when I notice this same car had been behind me for a while...like 15 minutes...I get off on Sepulveda thinking he would just keep goin...but of course he kept the same distance behind me as he followed...I finally decide to do something, so I pass the street I was supposed to turn on and then made a quick u-turn...Then this fool goes crazy and flips a bitch in the middle of the street and high tails my ***...I'm goin full throttle as I head for the next street to turn right. To make a long story short I end up making like 3 u-turns before I finally faked him out enough to get away...But JEEZ...this fool was in a dodge magnum and I know he wanted to jack me...He was tryin to pull parallel to me but lucky I had the G power so he could never catch up...he had the ***** v6 magnum I could tell...I guess this is what I get for hookin up my g ride...Anyone else been followed or had their rims and/or car stolen? I'm gettin the alarm tomorrow and luckily I already have insurance on the rims/tires. I'm gonna be so paranoid now

Old 05-10-2005, 12:55 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yup. that's long beach for you!

Old 05-10-2005, 01:00 AM
Originally Posted by Sundeviljay
Cot Damn! I was driving back from my homies house in Long Beach when I notice this same car had been behind me for a while...like 15 minutes...I get off on Sepulveda thinking he would just keep goin...but of course he kept the same distance behind me as he followed...I finally decide to do something, so I pass the street I was supposed to turn on and then made a quick u-turn...Then this fool goes crazy and flips a bitch in the middle of the street and high tails my ***...I'm goin full throttle as I head for the next street to turn right. To make a long story short I end up making like 3 u-turns before I finally faked him out enough to get away...But JEEZ...this fool was in a dodge magnum and I know he wanted to jack me...He was tryin to pull parallel to me but lucky I had the G power so he could never catch up...he had the ***** v6 magnum I could tell...I guess this is what I get for hookin up my g ride...Anyone else been followed or had their rims and/or car stolen? I'm gettin the alarm tomorrow and luckily I already have insurance on the rims/tires. I'm gonna be so paranoid now
Man that's pretty scary

Old 05-10-2005, 01:03 AM
damn bro.....watch out for urself. You so cal G owners should really start a group, ie; help out each other when you need help. Im glad ur ok, we have some crazy a$$ people in the country!!!!!!! LOL

Old 05-10-2005, 01:04 AM
E_K
Location: Toh-rensa,Ahteesia,Ahcadia,Montree Pak, Longa Beacha
Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
Gotta be alert in LA. If I even suspect that someone is following me, I'll start taking different turns, and if it continues, I just head to the nearest PD station.

Also helps to have a digital camera in the car.

Old 05-10-2005, 01:06 AM
LOL....you know what i just thought of!!!! Coudn't this be someone you know, who was maybe saying hi to you!!!!!!!!

Old 05-10-2005, 01:07 AM
I was right in torrance when I finally lost him bro....it was right off Sepulveda and Crenshaw...

Old 05-10-2005, 01:08 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by Sundeviljay
u been smokin the wacky tobaccy again Sun???

(haha, jk, see you on sunday! LA meet, islands foooooooo)

Old 05-10-2005, 01:09 AM
Ferrari...I saw the dude...sketchy lookin **** w/a friend in the car...so I know that he did not know me...

Old 05-10-2005, 01:11 AM
ok my bad...I thought that you couldn't see him because it was dark!!!!! Do you know where he started to follow you from?

Old 05-10-2005, 01:15 AM
Yeah...from when I got onto the freeway in Long Beach all the way to Torrance...I recognized his car earlier cuz I think that car looks tight sometimes (if it has rims) so I realized that this same car had been following me...I am extra paranoid when it comes to my baby

Old 05-10-2005, 01:18 AM
do what e_k suggested...keep a camera in the car incase this happens again..

Old 05-10-2005, 01:18 AM
E_K
Well, if the guy "flips a bitch" and tailgaits you, then you had good reason to be paranoid.

Was there alot of traffic. It'd be harder to get away if there's a bunch of cars on the road, but then you have a lot more witnesses.

One reason why I bought the G35 was that I needed a car that could out accelerate 90% of those SUVs/pickups on the road. You've shown why that's important.

Can you tell us more details on the car? I'll keep an eye out for that one. I start work in Long Beach in August.

Old 05-10-2005, 01:22 AM
E_K
Seems like there's an increase in carjackings/freeway shootings recently. Where are the cops for stuff like this?

The last time I had a run in with the CHP they made me put on a front plate.

Carjackings prevented from my front plate being on -> 0.

Old 05-10-2005, 01:29 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
u made me scared
Hope no nitemare tonite
so many G got broke-in recently in Canada too

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: OMG!!! I was just followed and chased home