G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Being Followed!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-12-2005 | 11:52 PM
|
Originally Posted by Chico
I think you're just looking for attention. You're just a copycat from a previous thread.

If and when I was 17, I was followed logic dictates NOT to get out of the car. There are too many holes in your story.

hey if you dont have anything nice to say dont say it att all...im just looking to see if i have done the wrong thing or what i could have done better!!! Do you think its good attention when people think your a pushover....wtf would i post this if i wasnt wondering what to do!!!! But what i do think is that ur looking for attention by trying to call me out....get a life

Old 05-12-2005 | 11:53 PM
|
Originally Posted by calejohnson
No tickets, huh, impressive. Does that year include the probationary period? Look, I want you to be alive to enjoy many more years of driving. Like 60 or 70 more years.

"Stick to my own forum?" Possibly good advice. BTW, what's a Homie?
haha thanks for caring about me!!!!! , umm yah it does include the probationary period!!!! thanx for ur comment again btw...

Old 05-12-2005 | 11:55 PM
|
Originally Posted by ZeroGen
I get followed all the time. Sometimes when I'm driving to work, there's a car (or sometimes more than one) following me on the freeway. I don't panic. They usually exit before I get to work. I remember another time when I was driving home, I saw a car in my rearview mirror and thought it was a crazed maniac following me home to murder me. Again, I did not panic because the car turned right onto another street. I hate it when people follow me all the time. I get paranoid. What to do?
thanks a lot for you comment...next time i think ill stay my course like calejohnson suggested

Old 05-13-2005 | 12:16 AM
Sarcasm detector off a bit today?

Old 05-13-2005 | 02:45 AM
It's okay Ferrarimanic360. I am also 17 and yes I do understand other people's reasoning as to kids nowadays with overpriced cars driving recklessly. I've had another reckless teenager run into my car and I have also another reckless teenager friend who took out my car and crashed it (check out my other threads and you'll see what I mean) Just understand that slamming the gas in that situation wasn't exactly the best thing you should've done especially with a white Jetta next to you filled with older men. My prediction is that the driver was probably the only sober one taking the other four guys back home (or worse, he could've been on a little bit of alcohol too) and when your intoxicated, you tend to do things you might regret the next morning. So next time if you do get followed, just slow down, let them pass you, or just ignore them all together and head to wherever you were headed. Might've just been a coincidence (or maybe they just like G35s, who the hell knows )

Old 05-13-2005 | 04:04 AM
Bro, you should have kept driving. There were five 25-year old guys in a jetta, and you are driving a G35...KEEP DRIVING...LOSE THEM...KEEP DRIVING...OUT RUN THEM...KEEP DRIVING...DON"T GET OUT OF YOUR CAR...did I mention that you should have KEPT DRIVING?!?!?!!? And everyone who gave the guy negative comments, leave dude alone...he wanted to know what to do...but really man, you shoulda had fun with them and just out ran them...unless the had a gun and were trying to shoot you, then your sh*t outa luck...

Old 05-13-2005 | 04:39 AM
I really don't think you should get out of the car in those situations. It's kinda weird that you did and went into a store. Besides, what time was it? If it was morning, i really don't think they would hijack ur car. And i don't think it needs 5 people to take a 17yrs old (unless u have a AK-47 or MP-5). I guess they just want to see your brand new car. I mean, not every family can afford a $40k car. Like...if I see a Enzo on street, i may follow it for awhile too.

Old 05-13-2005 | 05:26 AM
Originally Posted by ZeroGen
I get followed all the time. Sometimes when I'm driving to work, there's a car (or sometimes more than one) following me on the freeway. I don't panic. They usually exit before I get to work. I remember another time when I was driving home, I saw a car in my rearview mirror and thought it was a crazed maniac following me home to murder me. Again, I did not panic because the car turned right onto another street. I hate it when people follow me all the time. I get paranoid. What to do?
me too

Old 05-13-2005 | 07:43 AM
Don't bring attention to yourself, but just be aware of your surrondings. If you think you're being followed, don't just drive around, make 4 consecutive right hand turns. You'll know for sure if they're following you. Definitely don't pull over and get out. Then you're car could get stolen right in front of you or you're a sitting duck. If they follow you through all 4 turns, call the cops on your cell.

Old 05-13-2005 | 10:28 AM
Sedan
Next time just pull over and see what they want. If you're lucky you'll just get @ss raped.

Old 05-13-2005 | 10:35 AM
Walking The Fine Line...
Staff Alumni
Premier Member
Originally Posted by skeleton_cru
Next time just pull over and see what they want. If you're lucky you'll just get @ss raped.
Again Cru?

I just shot coffee outta my nose LMFAO. Gimme a break will ya?

Old 05-13-2005 | 11:04 AM
Reflect back on the way you drove. Did you at any point **** them off by tailgating them? Regardless, if you are in fear of your safety, drive to the police station. By parking and getting out of your car, you have exposed yourself to a variety of possibilities. Those guys could merely have been admiring your ride until you starred them down at a light and blew them out once it turned green. Don't instigate anything unless you are ready to back it up. Be safe out there!

Old 05-13-2005 | 11:33 AM
Maybe they were just interested in your car? I've had a guy follow me almost all the way home and start honking at me just to ask me what kind of car it was (rebadged) and complement me. Kinda scary but nothing too bad.

Old 05-13-2005 | 11:36 AM
a.k.a. RANDYS_G
boo!

Old 05-13-2005 | 12:10 PM
See, this ain't nothing for the folks in Texas since they all drive around with Shot Guns hanging across their windows....

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.