G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Please Help, Part # Needed...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-04-2003, 08:20 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Please Help, Part # Needed...

I tried posting on other forums, but couldn't get ANY response, aside from my own bumps.

Does anyone know the part number for the plastic clips that hold the rear headliner up? If you go pull your headliner down in the back (just a firm tug at the edge) you'll see about 4-5 plastic clips that attach to the headliner and snap into the roof frame. I broke 2 of these when I was installing my radar detector, and I need some new ones. Surely somebody must know the part #.

Ppppppplease help if you think you can. I'm really tired of my roof sagging, and it looks really bad.

G35 Coupe, 6MT, DG, Prem.

Old 06-04-2003, 12:58 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Please Help, Part # Needed...

Dealership is like an hour away...and I'm not impressed with them. I was hoping someone here would know. You guys know part numbers for wiring harnesses, center consoles, heated-seat switches, times of arrival for boats carrying G35's, wiring diagrams for the homelink system, etc...so why the heck does it hurt to ask the part number for the headliner? I thought maybe somebody had a parts catalogue or something.

Getting the number would save me some time and effort because I could just mail-order the clips. It's a real pain to have to drive an hour each way to pick-up a $3 part, but if that's what I have to do...

G35 Coupe, 6MT, DG, Prem.