G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Oh NO!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-30-2005, 03:01 AM
Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts
Sedan
Here's my "Ask Seller A Question"

Thanks for cheapening my G35 with this crap. BTW, it's spelled INFINITI!

Old 05-30-2005, 04:31 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
integraL has always been my favorite!!!!!(HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA) lets find him and beat him till he says integra. then make him say infinitE

Old 05-30-2005, 04:46 AM
nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

Old 05-30-2005, 04:59 AM
OK, I just want to meet this two-bit loser who is gonna take his ricer and 'convert' it to a g35... Guys, we shouldn't feel bad about this, it's one of those can't beat 'em join 'em kinda things. I would be laughing all the way home at this pimply 15 year old who i see with this conversion kit, or the moron who conceived of this idea in the first place.

Old 05-30-2005, 08:40 AM
Sedan
Originally Posted by skeleton_cru
Here's my "Ask Seller A Question"

Thanks for cheapening my G35 with this crap. BTW, it's spelled INFINITI!
Here's his response:

We build cars to peoples desires, it looks a lot better on an ak, huh!!
Don't hate!!

You don't have a hair on your sack if you don't email this jack@ss RIGHT NOW!
diverse@tmo.blackberry.net

Old 05-30-2005, 09:25 AM
bad just bad. The worst part is that someone will buy it.

Old 05-30-2005, 09:39 AM
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Hello Kind sir!

I saw that you are selling a new style for people with G35's! I must admit, It looks very sweet! I wish I had 500$ To make my nice, lux sports car look like 10 year old's "Rice Dream" (and if you haven't heard of that go to publix and look in the organic section ya dolt). G35's Have class, And if your goint to try to ruin out fine JDM cars, at least spell it right... It's Infiniti not Infinite you ***... That's right I said it, your gay.

G35 Owners are proud people, and I think its safe to say 11 out of 10 G35 owners, hate Ricers (yeah thats 110% bud, good math) So I honestly can't say where I see your market!

But for the 16 year olds who bought their G35 Coups with 40,000 Miles and half broken, you have given them a new light to be 1337. So everytime they pull up to another ricer they can show off their fake BOV's (thats a part of a turbo, i'm sure you didn't know that because its not on Need For Speed Underground) and the fake turbo sounds in their exaust.

But that Glorious day when G35 owners find your ***, You will pay, because honestly. We all want to take a swing at you with large sharp objects.

I just have to ask, what next? Are you going to come out with new tail lights for the Classic GTO? Or maybe rice out the M45? Hey since your soo good at ruining cars, just go straight for the Benz's!! I'm sure it will only take a 5 inch lower, a cheap (and cheaply installed) body kit, and a ****ty 5 inch muffler that you prolly stick your whole body in. You know why you do that? Well its simple really.

You have no Class!

Have a Great Day, and Pray I don't see any of your product in my area! I keep a baseball bat in my backseat of my real G35 just in case!

Happy Ebaying!

Love- Eric

(that was my letter... <3 skele!)

Old 05-30-2005, 09:41 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Imitation is the highest form of flattery.

So when is Ferrari making a G tail light conversion for the 350?

Old 05-30-2005, 09:43 AM
BTW: It looks like some poor spanish guy who did it, he's in the picture

Old 05-30-2005, 01:37 PM
It only gets worse guys. I went to their website and found these (btw, most of the links don't even work, so their website is half-assed and half-finished like their cars):

Here's the tail light conversion kit:
"Integra"

Those don't look like CRX headlights.....
"CRX"

This one makes me angriest of all. Taking a del Sol and trying to make it look like a JDM Skyline GTR. Make sure to note in the shot of the interior, there's no boot around the e-brake handle:
"del Sol"

"Hi, I just watched the Fast and the Furious and think its the coolest movie ever, but all I have is a POS del Sol and not enough money to do it right. What can you do for me?":
"del Sol" 2

And these are the "finished products" that they are posting to brag about how good they are. They look like they are only half completed. Thank god I got mine from the factory already classy and well done.

Last edited by navy_ecmo; 05-30-2005 at 01:40 PM.
Old 05-30-2005, 02:05 PM
Wink

Originally Posted by Jtrain
Hello Kind sir!

I saw that you are selling a new style for people with G35's! I must admit, It looks very sweet! I wish I had 500$ To make my nice, lux sports car look like 10 year old's "Rice Dream" (and if you haven't heard of that go to publix and look in the organic section ya dolt). G35's Have class, And if your goint to try to ruin out fine JDM cars, at least spell it right... It's Infiniti not Infinite you ***... That's right I said it, your gay.

G35 Owners are proud people, and I think its safe to say 11 out of 10 G35 owners, hate Ricers (yeah thats 110% bud, good math) So I honestly can't say where I see your market!

But for the 16 year olds who bought their G35 Coups with 40,000 Miles and half broken, you have given them a new light to be 1337. So everytime they pull up to another ricer they can show off their fake BOV's (thats a part of a turbo, i'm sure you didn't know that because its not on Need For Speed Underground) and the fake turbo sounds in their exaust.

But that Glorious day when G35 owners find your ***, You will pay, because honestly. We all want to take a swing at you with large sharp objects.

I just have to ask, what next? Are you going to come out with new tail lights for the Classic GTO? Or maybe rice out the M45? Hey since your soo good at ruining cars, just go straight for the Benz's!! I'm sure it will only take a 5 inch lower, a cheap (and cheaply installed) body kit, and a ****ty 5 inch muffler that you prolly stick your whole body in. You know why you do that? Well its simple really.

You have no Class!

Have a Great Day, and Pray I don't see any of your product in my area! I keep a baseball bat in my backseat of my real G35 just in case!

Happy Ebaying!

Love- Eric

(that was my letter... <3 skele!)
GG good work man hahhahahaha

Old 05-30-2005, 06:55 PM
Sedan
Originally Posted by navy_ecmo
It only gets worse guys. I went to their website and found these (btw, most of the links don't even work, so their website is half-assed and half-finished like their cars):

Here's the tail light conversion kit:
"Integra"

Those don't look like CRX headlights.....
"CRX"

This one makes me angriest of all. Taking a del Sol and trying to make it look like a JDM Skyline GTR. Make sure to note in the shot of the interior, there's no boot around the e-brake handle:
"del Sol"

"Hi, I just watched the Fast and the Furious and think its the coolest movie ever, but all I have is a POS del Sol and not enough money to do it right. What can you do for me?":
"del Sol" 2

And these are the "finished products" that they are posting to brag about how good they are. They look like they are only half completed. Thank god I got mine from the factory already classy and well done.
Oh the horror, the horror.

Old 05-30-2005, 07:08 PM
Originally Posted by skeleton_cru
Oh the horror, the horror.
+1

Old 05-30-2005, 07:10 PM
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
R-I-C-E!!!!!!!

What a joke.

Old 05-30-2005, 08:31 PM
That is some SERIOUS RICE!?

At what point do you say "No that looks stupid lets go with this look!"

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.