G35 haters

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-03-2005, 08:45 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What side of town were you in?

Old 06-03-2005, 08:49 PM
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
yep... where in Chi-town did this happen?
\

Old 06-03-2005, 11:45 PM
You have every right to beat their asses. 3 days after I got my 05C some morons hit it with their door (parked out in middle of nowhere by my dads newer 'vette). Saw the dent, was with my father for dinner, asked him what to do, so we waited 2 hours for them to come out of the restaurant b/c I saw this Devilles door with my paint all over the corner of the door.

Said they didnt do it before they even walked around and looked. They said it was dented before; I apparently looked out the window, made sure they were black, parked my already dinged car there, then sat for 2 hours till they came out to blame them. They actually said I planted it there b/c I hated black people! The door looked like it swung open about an 2 inches above the dent till my dad asked whoever was riding back there (a really fat b!tch) to get in and open the door. The caddy sunk a good 2 inches and it lined up. They kept saying "I dont see any paint" while they rubbed the paint off their door, exposing rust. Cop didnt want to deal w/ the whole racist thing and after they left looked at my car, then had the nerve to say he didnt want to mess with it but understood b/c he liked nice cars too and went on to brag about his stock F-150.

Worst part-fat chicks husband told me no less than 3 times that he made more money than us, then the other lady said "I know my kids love their civics and take good care of them, but we didnt do this."

Old 06-03-2005, 11:53 PM
Originally Posted by phishman
You have every right to beat their asses. 3 days after I got my 05C some morons hit it with their door (parked out in middle of nowhere by my dads newer 'vette). Saw the dent, was with my father for dinner, asked him what to do, so we waited 2 hours for them to come out of the restaurant b/c I saw this Devilles door with my paint all over the corner of the door.

Said they didnt do it before they even walked around and looked. They said it was dented before; I apparently looked out the window, made sure they were black, parked my already dinged car there, then sat for 2 hours till they came out to blame them. They actually said I planted it there b/c I hated black people! The door looked like it swung open about an 2 inches above the dent till my dad asked whoever was riding back there (a really fat b!tch) to get in and open the door. The caddy sunk a good 2 inches and it lined up. They kept saying "I dont see any paint" while they rubbed the paint off their door, exposing rust. Cop didnt want to deal w/ the whole racist thing and after they left looked at my car, then had the nerve to say he didnt want to mess with it but understood b/c he liked nice cars too and went on to brag about his stock F-150.

Worst part-fat chicks husband told me no less than 3 times that he made more money than us, then the other lady said "I know my kids love their civics and take good care of them, but we didnt do this."
wow wut a bunch of Aholes, man im tight by just reading this jesus christ some ignorant people out there!!!was it some old beat down deville or a new one? once i read the word deville i automatically assumed it was liek a 1970 deville with rust all over it

Last edited by itzrayrayxp; 06-04-2005 at 12:41 AM.
Old 06-03-2005, 11:59 PM
I jus got my G35C a few weeks back im scared something might happend to it. because its still perfect. and i dont want scratched rock chips or dents.
ever since i got it ive never got a chance to jus park it and chill around it.
but everytime i want to stand outside of it and jus enjoy people (even friends) start hating.
They say sht bout how im obsessed, and then they snap on the car being to small and sht im sick of that sht they jus jealous! i bet if they had a G coupe they'll b even more flaunty.
im 18 years old just got my first car. about to go to college. cant blame me for trying to go everywhere with it. cant really blame me for being so intrested in my car. it IS a G35 and not some plain old car.

but then again i love it when people turn their heads jus to take a second look at ur car haha it balances out everything.

Last edited by itzrayrayxp; 06-04-2005 at 12:02 AM.
Old 06-04-2005, 12:08 AM
WOW thank god for this thread cause I have a pretty good story as well. My friend's dad has a Porsche 911 Carrera S (2005), so me and my friend took his car to the driving range. Naturally, we parked really car away, and it was getting dark so there wasn't very many people around. Anyway, we hit our *****, come out and are getting ready to leave, and when we get up to the car we find the most disgusting thing imaginable. Some disgusting ******* took a huge **** on the hood of his car; yes took a dump on his car. Now, how that is even possible blows my mind, he must have like climed onto the hood etc. Either way, that was the most disgusting thing i could even imagine happening to a car. THANK GOD it wasn't my G, thats all I can say.

Hockeyplay95

Old 06-04-2005, 12:27 AM
Originally Posted by Hockeyplay95
WOW thank god for this thread cause I have a pretty good story as well. My friend's dad has a Porsche 911 Carrera S (2005), so me and my friend took his car to the driving range. Naturally, we parked really car away, and it was getting dark so there wasn't very many people around. Anyway, we hit our *****, come out and are getting ready to leave, and when we get up to the car we find the most disgusting thing imaginable. Some disgusting ******* took a huge **** on the hood of his car; yes took a dump on his car. Now, how that is even possible blows my mind, he must have like climed onto the hood etc. Either way, that was the most disgusting thing i could even imagine happening to a car. THANK GOD it wasn't my G, thats all I can say.

Hockeyplay95
THAT SHT is DISGUSTING but yo i rather have some one take a dump on my car than have someone key my car. at least his sht PROBABLY isnt ACIDIC and wont harm the car but chill that SHT is disgusting.

Old 06-04-2005, 12:55 AM
Originally Posted by itzrayrayxp
THAT SHT is DISGUSTING but yo i rather have some one take a dump on my car than have someone key my car. at least his sht PROBABLY isnt ACIDIC and wont harm the car but chill that SHT is disgusting.
LOL

Old 06-04-2005, 01:01 AM
I dont know what i would have done if that were my car...we just got a stick, and kind of pushed it off, then wiped up the juices with a wet towel (yes, i know thats disgusting but i didn't know how else to describe it)

Hockeyplay95

Old 06-04-2005, 02:03 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
change of subject.....................PLEEEEAAASSSSEEEEEEEEE EEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-04-2005, 02:30 AM
What color was it?

Old 06-04-2005, 04:30 AM
oo yeah ever since i got my car (3 weeks ago) i always kept a gallon of water in my trunk HAHAHHA i R, kelly all over my car when i see dust.(chapelle fan would know wut i mean) hahahah i do it exactly how dave does it. its a good way to keep a car lookin clean haha comes in handy.

Old 06-04-2005, 09:16 AM
I got 3000 dollars in damage cuased to my G in one week.
someone hit me in the school parkinglot while i was in class.
I get it repaired. don't drive it for 2 weeks.
the first night I take it out again. I park in a parking garage downtown.
Someone scrapes my car once again backing out.

What the f*ck is wrong with people.
Can they not see that there is a ****ing car next to them.

Old 06-04-2005, 01:07 PM
itzrayrayxp - looked like maybe a 2000. Thats why the guy kept telling me he made more money than me, even though it was his buddys car.

Old 06-04-2005, 01:33 PM
What a coincidence, I was going to post the same title "G35 Haters".

Today I'm at a red light and a car coming in the opposite direction slows down next to me and quickly says "those are the ugliest rims I've ever seen" and speeds away. Some teenager with a couple of friends in the car. In the meantime he's in a old maxima with no rims .

Just to let you know I have an Ivory Pearl on Gold Volk LE's, and man was it looking shiny.

I just gave him the sarcastic "OK" hand gesture

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: G35 haters