G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Bay Area Coupe Owners

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-09-2003, 01:17 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bay Area Coupe Owners

Coupe owners, how much did you pay? Include extra options please. And the dealer you purchased from would be helpful. I have the sedan, but getting ready to purchase the 2004 Coupe. I just wanna get an idea of which dealer's offering the best deals..............Thanks a mil.

wil
wil121@hotmail.com

Old 06-09-2003, 10:58 AM
Re: Bay Area Coupe Owners

I am going to be taking delivery any day now of a base 6MT coupe from Niello Infiniti in Concord. So far my experience has been great, I've been working with Debbi Pulliam. I'm expecting to pay MSRP ($32,745) but I'm going to try to get some freebies (trunk mat, splash guards, aluminum drilled pedals, etc) thrown in. I'll update after finalizing purchase.

G35C 6MT Black/Willow (June Delivery)

Old 06-09-2003, 12:42 PM

Debbi is great!!

But, watch out for her partner, Rob.
I went to Niello because Rob offered me $500 under MSRP for an in-bound DG on G. I put down $1000 deposit right away since from what I read most people paid MRSP. However, before I even got home from Niello that day, he called me and said that he made a terrible mistake on the price. He was not supposed to discount the price for any in-bound car!! LOL!!!

He told me that he was new, and he didn't know how everything should work yet.. yadayada....... please don't blame the dealership, please only blame him~~~ (But, from what I leant, he worked for Dublin infiniti before he went to Niello..... so much for being new)
after he promised that he would throw in a free trunk mat (appartently, for anything that's more than $50 such as the trunk mat, they need their manager's approval), and a chrome plate holder, the deal stayed.

However, his attitude is always lousy when I called him. (don't know if it's because i am a gal.. and he just has some kinda issue against female buyers). Couldn't even get a Q number from him!! Maybe I am not supposed to KNOW so much about my car since I am only a gal!

Last week, I decided that I'd had enough of his attitude, and didn't want to put up with it anymore. I called Niello to cancel my order, and found out he was on vacation. So, I talked to Debbi. She gave me the Q number right away, and was even trying to find my VIN#.

Now, Debbi is taking over my deal, so I don't have to deal with Rob. She's been great so far!!

I asked for the splash guard when we were negotiating the price, and they are not willing to give it away for free. would be very interested in finding out if you can get it!!

My ETA is 6/24.... please keep us posted on the final result!!

thanks,

Bug'Ngeec

Old 06-09-2003, 07:11 PM

Try Infinit of Marin. I bought my coupe in the last week of April. My salesman was Emil Rustamov and he sold me my coupe for $900 under MSRP...that's right, and also threw in an EXTRA set of floor mats. Tell him Sandy who bought a CB 5AT coupe sent you (I do not get anything, of couse - I am only doing it because I had the best experience with them). That dealership is new and is trying to grow big and hence might be willing to deal a little to sell more so that they could get bigger allocations. That's my theory.

Old 06-10-2003, 01:27 PM

Thanks Sandy, I just spoke Emil from Infiniti of Marin and he is willing to take off $500 off msrp for the 6MT '04 model. Anyone here seen a better deal in California?

Wil

Old 06-10-2003, 01:33 PM

That's a good price. 6MTs are harder to find. I bought a 5AT.

Old 06-17-2003, 12:33 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I was in marin infiniti this morning, lQQked around for while, after bout 10 minutes no one came out, so i decided to leave after i ues the washroom, when i went in and this guy was give me that up n down lQQks, as if he was diciding wheather I was worth his freaking time to help me! and i was only "customer" in there at that time, trun out his name is Emil...hehehe. i got same kinda treatment at serramonti and pleasnton too(lets not mention the peninsula and frontier) so i guess i just not a INFINITI's type. but i didnt care about how i was treated, i dont want them to be "nice", and i dont want to like them, not like i gonna hang out with them after the sales, the more u like them the more likely you gonna pay higher price, i just want to get a car with fair price.

They all only willing to go 500 below MSRP for inbound cars, i am still holding at 1,500 below, i know its only 1,000 difference but, i just cant handle the thought for paying lil more than i should, after all 1,500 is only half way between MSRP and invoice. so its really no difference which dealership you go as long as you are lQQking for G35 its gonna be 500 below, at least right now anyway, soon the production will catch up with the demend, soon i hope...just lQQk at how many sedans they have on the lot!!! soon soon i hope.