G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

I think I just ran from the cops...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-22-2005, 07:37 PM
mc2
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by yellowjacket01
I think he was telling the truth the first time and just wants to ease his conscience by telling this fake story that seems less risky but nearly as made-up.

good try tho, and the whole "I care meter" was the dumbest **** i've ever seen

Yes, he thought everybody would be like "COOL D00D, NICE MAN YOU RAN FROM THE COPS YOU ARE COOL AND BADASS" and he thought he could earn everyone's respect and everyone would think he was cool. Then he realizes that everyone think's he a complete jackass because this isn't a some teenybopper forum and changes his story so he won't seem like the jackass he is, hoping that people now will accept him.

Typical Juvenile behaviour. I think most of us have grown out of the seeking acceptance stage and have also grown out fo the "cops suck d00d, let's be bad *** and run from them"... it's now cool and seroiusly, grow up

Old 06-22-2005, 08:26 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Ban Him For Being Stupid.

Old 06-22-2005, 08:41 PM
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by mc2
Yes, he thought everybody would be like "COOL D00D, NICE MAN YOU RAN FROM THE COPS YOU ARE COOL AND BADASS"
Lol not even close, I was waiting for the preachers

Old 06-22-2005, 08:42 PM
Walking The Fine Line...

Received 128 Likes on 79 Posts
Originally Posted by Nicholas GQ
Why the back peddle now?

Who care's if a few guys got on your case for your story whether true or false, it's only the internet.

And F-ck cops, especially small town cops that like to follow and harass drivers. I've avoided quite a few tickets by eluding and it always makes my day.
One dork shows his a$$ and another comes out of the woodwork.

Lemmings.

Old 06-22-2005, 08:44 PM
mc2
Cool man, f-ck cops. we are hardcore. we are 19 year old kids who think we are hardcore gangsters, running from cops. Next thing we know we will be killing cops, cool man! f-ck the PO PO HOMIES. WERD UP AND POWER TO THE PEOPLE.

............ Killing cops and reading kerouac...

Old 06-22-2005, 08:45 PM
mc2
Originally Posted by Jtrain
Lol not even close, I was waiting for the preachers
I'm sure it wasnt. And that would probably be why you were so proud of it and bragging about it. Too bad you didn't earn our acceptance! Still the same loser on the internet as you were/are in high school!

Running from cops is not cool and definatly nothing to be proud of or brag about.

Old 06-22-2005, 09:33 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Jtrain
thank god for my bright headlights,

YAYA PLUS ONE FOR THE GOOD GUYS
one our headlight isnt bright at all compare to projectors, two speeding and running away from cops, is not what "normal" good guys would do

Old 06-23-2005, 02:00 AM
Originally Posted by mc2
Killing cops and reading kerouac...
Kerouac.. good stuff xP

Old 06-23-2005, 03:33 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by partyman66
Just so you know for future reference...

Those speed traps like the one that you encountered(the ones that have a digital speed readout, and flash red if you go to fast), usually have a camera attached to them and they take a picture of your car if you go too much over the posted speed limit.

So, even if you actually did try to evade a cop who was monitoring the device, chances are you would get double-screwed... because the officer could simply go look at the snapshot of your car and then slap a speeding ticket and a Police Evasion charge on you by just running your plates, and I'm sure the officer would be able to identify you in person as the driver of the vehicle since you said he stared you down.
please say ur kidding

Old 06-23-2005, 07:57 AM
Originally Posted by Nicholas GQ
And F-ck cops, especially small town cops that like to follow and harass drivers. I've avoided quite a few tickets by eluding and it always makes my day.
This applies to you too...
We've all done dumb stuff in our lives, but most of us weren't dumb enough to come on a public forum and tell everyone how dumb we really are. It's only the EXTREMELY DUMB people that do that!

Old 06-28-2005, 12:43 AM
nWo

New World Order

Old 06-28-2005, 06:21 AM
Gangster Member
Originally Posted by mc2
I'm sure it wasnt. And that would probably be why you were so proud of it and bragging about it. Too bad you didn't earn our acceptance! Still the same loser on the internet as you were/are in high school!

Running from cops is not cool and definatly nothing to be proud of or brag about.
youre the loser, why dont you just chill, who fvck do you think you are going around and talkin shlt to everybody, let the kid grow, he is 18-19 what you think at that age you were all proper, well maybe a spoiled rich parents brat, btw you act

Old 06-28-2005, 08:06 AM
Originally Posted by TheGest
youre the loser, why dont you just chill, who fvck do you think you are going around and talkin shlt to everybody, let the kid grow, he is 18-19 what you think at that age you were all proper, well maybe a spoiled rich parents brat, btw you act
Aren't "Ignore Lists" just great.

Old 06-28-2005, 09:35 AM
Please go back to English class.

Old 06-28-2005, 10:15 AM
I think you should "just chill".

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.

Quick Reply: I think I just ran from the cops...