G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Moved Posts

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-21-2003, 10:40 AM
G SQUAD
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Re: Moved Posts

Is there any specific reason for this? I only ask cause it seems that this section gets more hits and better responses to questions. Plus it's a pain to find something once it's been moved, at least for me anyway, I'm not a big fan of the layout of hte search feature. Just wondering what the reasons are.

Old 06-21-2003, 11:47 AM
O.F. Administrator
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Gotta keep some semblence of order bro. Once you get used to navigating all the forums, it's not that bad...

<font color=green>GSM</font color=green>

Old 06-21-2003, 12:18 PM
Staff ALUMNI
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Moved Posts

Hello All,
Just wanted to let you all know that the Mods will start moving posts to other boards like "Tech and Mods", "Detail", "Wheels and Suspension" etc.
Take care.

Old 06-21-2003, 12:18 PM
Staff ALUMNI
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Right now Everything is being posted to the Coupe forum. from what wax, to how much air in the tires, to which wheels look good and so on. By taking the posts and moving them to the appropriate venue they will be easier to locate and hopefully prevent many of the repeat posts.
While not perfect we hope to accomodate the masses and with some new things in the works hopefully making improvements in our little community.
Thanks to all for your patience.

Old 06-22-2003, 10:39 AM
G35driver.com Moderator
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I agree with merlin...
as far as the search option goes...You can always switch it to "Flat" mode instead of "Threaded" mode, i believe its a button or link at the top of the thread

<font color=green>-Rambo</font color=green>
G35c 6MT DG/Willow

Old 06-24-2003, 06:29 AM

I totally agree with Merlin....u know i am kinda disappointed about the forums for G35 Sedan and Coupe...like g35driver.com has good info but does not have a good layout...6mt.net has good layout but doesn't have enough posts....g35-forum.com is underconstruction, i was hoping great things from them....but now since this site is going to change the layout it would be the best thing happen to G35 enthusiast....
Personally i think the best forum is "http://forums.clubrsx.com/" i have learned many things from that site...if we can have a detail layout like that would be great...and hope that much more DIY and mods posts in the future...

I want to give in some suggestions...like the forum should seperate in two big sections one for G35 Sedan and the other for G35 Coupe...then in each section there should be General, Boost, Naturally Aspirated, Exterior, Interior, Suspensio/Wheels, and Electronic/Audio/Nav
something like that...

2004 IP/Blk G35C 6spd navi/aero/prem
on order...<P ID="edit"><FONT class="small"><EM>Edited by etang789 on 06/24/03 03:55 AM.</EM></FONT></P>

Old 06-24-2003, 07:39 AM

maxima.org also has a nice setup, i have been on that board for about 2 yrs. i just recently started surfing in here b/c i am looking to get a g35 coupe. this site has been very helpful and i hope the new changes would only enhance this site and make it better.