G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Do the girls like your coupes as much as they like mine?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-26-2005, 06:23 PM
FGC South Florida BOD
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Booooz
I definitely don't go after guys with cars... but it's a great conversation starter.... nice ferrari... can I drive it??
^^ That's right, he must let me drive his car, but he's not allowed to drive mine

In all seriousness, I like nice/fast cars not because of the $$ that stands behind them, but because I really love cars and if I ask a guy about his car it's cause I'm really interested in it, not in his $$. A nice car by itself doesn't say much if anything about a guy, so in the grand scheme of things it means nothing if all else isn't there. But hey if cars are another thing you have in common with somebody, that's even better.

Old 07-26-2005, 06:59 PM
Gangster Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by TheGest
yea the other day, some girl took her thong off and tossed it at my car

okay okay maybe i was kiddin, but a guy could dream right

Old 07-26-2005, 07:27 PM
Originally Posted by FAST1
You are preaching the party line. Almost all girls say how important personality is, but that's BS. The most important thing for girls by far is looks, the second is looks, and maybe the third is personality.

My son and I occassionally get together to shoot some pool at a local club that also has three separate bars and a dance area. I always enjoy watching my son come into the bar because almost all of the girls immediately turn to watch him. He's relatively tall, around 6'2" and a real good looking kid. So since they don't know him, I don't think it's his personality that attracts them.

On the other hand one of my son's best friends drives an '04 Porsche 40TH anniversary edition. Gorgeous car and I believe he told me he paid around $84K for it. He's a nice guy but he's only around 5'8" tall and just average in appearance. When he comes into the bar, it's like he's invisible since no one pays him any attention. BTW the guy has a great personality IMO.
To be fair, guys are doing the same.

So, to resume this thread, girls are shallow, guys are shallow. Therefore, the human race are made of shallow people.

Old 07-26-2005, 07:32 PM
Finiti,Boo,bikerchk
4 choices,which it the 1st,2nd and 3rd choice
1)handsome guy,cocky,bad attitude,drive a ferrari
2)ugly guy,honest,filthy rich,drive a rolls royce
3)so so looking guy,funny,caring,gentlement,drive a pinto
4)average in every way guy,drive a G35

Old 07-26-2005, 07:43 PM
Gangster Member
The girls go after the guy with the big *****, they look at noses and feet. I'm a winner

Old 07-26-2005, 07:47 PM
Originally Posted by TINMAN
Finiti,Boo,bikerchk

First choice - Pinto (make me laugh and treat me well and I'll let you drive my car, we'll just pretend the pinto doesn't exist)
Second - G (nice car ... decent attitude, not bad looking... we could make it work)
Third - Ferrari (good looking with a ferrari?? "Shut up, you're an *******, just drive")
Fourth - Rolls (rich - i could care less, rolls - not a fan, but the honesty is good)

Old 07-26-2005, 07:50 PM
Originally Posted by Finiti35
In all seriousness, I like nice/fast cars not because of the $$ that stands behind them, but because I really love cars and if I ask a guy about his car it's cause I'm really interested in it, not in his $$. A nice car by itself doesn't say much if anything about a guy, so in the grand scheme of things it means nothing if all else isn't there. But hey if cars are another thing you have in common with somebody, that's even better.
Exactly, I end up dating guys with nice cars because cars are my passion... and to have that in common with someone ensures that I will have fun with them, we'll always have something to talk about. He doesn't even have to have a nice car as long as he loves cars and knows what he's talking about...

Old 07-26-2005, 08:06 PM
Oh yeah girls can be shallow! I hate to attract girls because of my car or because of what I do for a living. Sometimes I like to keep it a secret until I really know that she likes me for who I am. An example was when I went clubbing with my friends over the weekend. I was trying to talk to this one girl who was with her girl friends. She kept saying she had a boyfriend and was trying to introduce me to her single friend who was just average. Anyway, after my friend bladdered mouth about what I do for a living she and all her friends all of a sudden were interested. It was like someone flipped a switch. The best part was when the girl started asking me all kind of questions, I told her that it didn't matter because she already had a boyfriend. I turned away and started talking to this even hotter girl!!

Old 07-26-2005, 08:07 PM
FGC South Florida BOD
Finiti,Boo,bikerchk
well again, the car doesn't tell you everything about somebody

1. I'll take the pinto guy first too... hey everyone drove a crappy car at one point or another, I don't care as long as he's not just goofing around and has ambitions and goals in his life.
2. The Ferrari guy - from my own experience the people with really expensive cars are actually pretty nice.. so he can't be that bad, plus I've never met a guy that was cocky with me. Plus hot
3. The G guy - 2 G's must be nice... I've met some average guys with G35's way before I got my G and it's all about the particular guy really, cause the car alone didn't do much for me..
4. Rolls? Real men drive stick Plus he doesn't sound like the type of guy I would click with.. I bet he wouldn't like me playing System of a Down in his Rolls

Old 07-26-2005, 08:08 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by gnut
Oh yeah girls can be shallow! I hate to attract girls because of my car or because of what I do for a living. Sometimes I like to keep it a secret until I really know that she likes me for who I am. An example was when I went clubbing with my friends over the weekend. I was trying to talk to this one girl who was with her girl friends. She kept saying she had a boyfriend and was trying to introduce me to her single friend who was just average. Anyway, after my friend bladdered mouth about what I do for a living she and all her friends all of a sudden were interested. It was like someone flipped a switch. The best part was when the girl started asking me all kind of questions, I told her that it didn't matter because she already had a boyfriend. I turned away and started talking to this even hotter girl!!

lol suuuuure you did....

Old 07-26-2005, 08:56 PM
for me it is an instant turn off if i know the girl after me because of the car.
and for the record,i dont come after girls because of what they drives.know what i mean?
I'll go for her if she starts asking me if I did anything to my car. (which would be nothing... *embarassing*)

Old 07-26-2005, 09:03 PM
Here's my car, almost 600 miles as of today. I can't blame the girls, I'd want to have sex with me too! And for all the smart asses out there, no, my car isn't the honda civic you see in the background!

Attached Thumbnails Do the girls like your coupes as much as they like mine?-dsc00879.sized.jpg  
Old 07-26-2005, 09:18 PM
god damn it.i got to get myself a pinto.any for sale out there?

Old 07-26-2005, 09:32 PM
Although I do have a tattoo of the ferrari emblem... ah f*ck it, I'll buy myself one someday, I don't need a man with one

Old 07-26-2005, 09:56 PM
Originally Posted by gnut
LOL. The same thing happened to me in reverse many years ago. I worked for AT&T as a Technical Manager and I had occassion to travel to NY. At the end of the day I would generally unwind at some of the local Manhattan bars. These bars were generally frequented by stock brokers and market analysts. In other words the really high rollers.

Anyway one night a very attarctive girl sat next to me at the bar and we soon struck up a conversation and found out that we had a lot in common. After about fifteen minutes she asked me where I worked. When I said I was a mid-level manager at AT&T, she smiled and said that's nice, and then excused herself, never to be seen again.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Do the girls like your coupes as much as they like mine?