G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Need some help

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-04-2005, 12:26 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Need some help

Yesterday while checking out the posts about a certain company using pictures of other peoples cars without permission, I noticed they had the REAL Kenstyle listed on their site for $1299, thats about $100 less than they are selling the replica for. So I place my order 1st, then I decide to give them a call just to double check. They tell me its is the real one and that is the price. So I didn't say anything about the price but, he did tell me the price was $1299 + shipping. Anyways about 30 minutes or so later I get a call stating that there is noway they can sell it for that price, but I could get the replica at that price and besides its the same exact kit just without the emblems. I argued a few minutes and just finally said forget it, just cancel my order. So anyways I check the site today and its the same price. How long should they be allowed to show something like that and not hold up to it? This same thing happened awhile back to RevHigh and the $1 Injen exhaust, but they actually corrected the problem within minutes. So does anyone think there is something I can do? I'll keep buying one everyday if they leave it up there. http://www.autosportz.com/bodykits_0...5_kenstyle.htm

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.