Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Rock the altezza's son!

Old 08-22-2005, 08:22 PM
Received 33 Likes on 18 Posts
no altezzas. those are fugly IMO

Old 08-22-2005, 08:25 PM
Originally Posted by MyGUnit
You come to this site with 6 posts, someone makes a little joke, and all of a sudden you're criticizing the whole g35driver community? Why should I be killed because of my opinion.

***WARNING: Another joke that should be taken very lightly is going to be stated. If you will get offended by comedy, please do not read further.****

If your girlfriend doesn't like the G's headlights, then she obviously doesn't have great taste. Maybe its her that needs a new boyfriend.
re-read my post. i never catagorized the WHOLE G35 community. I was talking about those few who cant say anything good. I would think that the owners of a car as nice as this, would have some class. its those few however that feel they have to put people down to feel important or to have their opinions seem important that push others away. and im on a lot of different forums, so i know how some people on line act up, and they are usually the ones posting the most to feel special somewhere since in the rest of the world, no one likes them. but you know what, i dont really care. if this site had an ignore or block feature, i would just block those few and talk with the rest of you

Last edited by importroller; 08-22-2005 at 08:28 PM.
Old 08-22-2005, 08:39 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You'd be surprise how many members here got their parents to buy their cars for them so don't assume anything about the maturity of G35 owners

BTW, Bluebatmobile gave you the link because he owns it .

Old 08-22-2005, 08:46 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by MyGUnit
Find another girl before you find another set of tailights for this car.
LOL so funny, yet so true!

Old 08-22-2005, 08:54 PM
i have seen blue batmobile on other nissan sites too. but i never thought to look there about changing the tails until he posted the link

Old 08-22-2005, 08:59 PM
Super Moderator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I trust that you two find something, which your GF likes. Good luck!

Old 08-22-2005, 09:00 PM
Originally Posted by importroller
re-read my post. i never catagorized the WHOLE G35 community. I was talking about those few who cant say anything good. I would think that the owners of a car as nice as this, would have some class. its those few however that feel they have to put people down to feel important or to have their opinions seem important that push others away. and im on a lot of different forums, so i know how some people on line act up, and they are usually the ones posting the most to feel special somewhere since in the rest of the world, no one likes them. but you know what, i dont really care. if this site had an ignore or block feature, i would just block those few and talk with the rest of you
Class? You come onto our forum and disrespect our taillights because your "girl" doesn't like them. The majority of girls know nothing about cars, and their opinion on cars is usually garbage. I'm sorry if they are not "pretty" enough for her... Infiniti hasn't offered sparkle plastic on the exisiting models, we're holding out for the '06s.... What I would like to know is who pays $40,000 for a car with tail lights he/she doesn't like? Hmmm... if you want aftermarket taillights, buy a civic. Do not defile an already perfect artistic masterpiece with such garbage. Would you recommend a boob job to Jessica Alba? Hell no. She's already perfect, why ruin that? Bat's overlays are awesome, don't get me wrong bro... but the way you're talking, they're not going do do the trick. They still leave you with the same atrocious taillights we all love so much... take your trash talking elsewhere. You have exhausted enough of my time.

Old 08-22-2005, 09:25 PM
no altezzas. those are fugly IMO
who gives a crap about your opinion?

i thought ur opinion is meaningless? Don't your girlfriend wear the pants in this relationship?

maybe she loves them altezza, if she does, i guess you have to get it then huh?

Old 08-22-2005, 10:56 PM
so many of you are as childish as the clubsi and altimas.net people. talk all your ****, i dont care. opinions are one thing, talking **** about someone personally that you dont even know, thats different. im out, no need to be a member to a group like this. and if im right, this is were the idiots will start saying things like we dont want you here, or finally he's gone, or what a newb. oh well. im sure your life is gonna much more enhanced now that you are such a e-thug badass

Old 08-22-2005, 10:58 PM
Evil Bastard
hmm.... if you want the "modded tail lights" look, i would go with a hammer.

Step 1:
brandish hammer. Snarl.

Step 2:
Steal underpants.

Step 3:
Smash tail lights. Growl with fury and pleasure.

Step 4:

Step 5:
PROFITS!!!

How's that for maturity?! I am the RoXxOrZZZZ

Anyways, while my belief is that a large part of the flow and liquidity (uhh... dont take this as sell the G35, please) of the buttocks end of the G35 is in large part due to the excellent tail light units, I would have to go with the over lays, or... there's always ebay. But as of yet, I have no seen any clearly advertised tail light replacements whilst searching for underpants or performance parts for myself or the car.

Good luck, and welcome to this bewilderingly love-hate relationship of a car enthusiast community.

Old 08-22-2005, 10:59 PM
i like the overlays blue batmobile showed. if we change them, it will be something like that. something subtle, and not ricey

Old 08-22-2005, 11:04 PM
Evil Bastard
but more importantly, do you agree with my business plan? (jk)

Also, there have been worse mods than tail lights. ie, davins to give you that extra boost of wheelspin off the line, or lambo doors to help you fly to incredulous 1/4 miles times. I kid, I kid. To each his own. To the rest, death and despair. and underpants.

In all seriousness, I do hope you find something you, and yours, likes. It does seem that there is less coincidence in the fact that there are few tail lights available for the G35 than.. say... a civic or a corolla. Corollas are awesome.

Old 08-22-2005, 11:49 PM
so many of you are as childish as the clubsi and altimas.net people. talk all your ****, i dont care. opinions are one thing, talking **** about someone personally that you dont even know, thats different. im out, no need to be a member to a group like this. and if im right, this is were the idiots will start saying things like we dont want you here, or finally he's gone, or what a newb. oh well. im sure your life is gonna much more enhanced now that you are such a e-thug badass
wait i'm confused.

So... don't you need your girlfriends permission to speak or what?

Old 08-22-2005, 11:50 PM
I like the tail lights...but why did they go to all the trouble for LED's and leave the blinkers the regular blubs...?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: tails for coupe?