G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

How Low Can You Go? *PICS*

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-04-2005, 09:22 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How Low Can You Go? *PICS*

Well this past friday I got my car finally lowerd on Tein Basics.

Im not sure the size drop but its too low for me, and there being raised but at the moment this is how it looks.

Commnets are appreciated

Old 09-04-2005, 09:30 PM
Do you think that 20"s would fit?

Old 09-04-2005, 09:49 PM
WRAH
Originally Posted by annual

Im not sure the size drop but its too low for me, and there being raised but at the moment this is how it looks.

Commnets are appreciated

How do you drive it?

Old 09-04-2005, 09:49 PM
your car looks nuts, im in love man, makes me wish i had IP. the hood+ the overlays= very good combo. and the greddy bumper looks like it wants to eat me alive

Old 09-04-2005, 10:06 PM
Talk about white rice!!

Old 09-04-2005, 10:07 PM
Originally Posted by thatg
your car looks nuts, im in love man, makes me wish i had IP. the hood+ the overlays= very good combo. and the greddy bumper looks like it wants to eat me alive
haha ... I guess I am just different...I thought the front was in a front end crash ... & he ran out of money to paint the hood

Old 09-04-2005, 10:13 PM
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Nice!

Old 09-04-2005, 10:18 PM
You call that low? That's not low. When I was a kid we knew how to lower cars. I once had a car.....

Just kidding. That's lower than George W.'s approval rating in N.O. (too soon for these type jokes?)

Old 09-04-2005, 10:28 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
is that a dubcity model?

Old 09-04-2005, 10:41 PM
WRAH
Originally Posted by big daddy d
You call that low? That's not low. When I was a kid we knew how to lower cars. I once had a car.....

Just kidding. That's lower than George W.'s approval rating in N.O. (too soon for these type jokes?)
Not to soon at all:

-The President's not really popular in New Orleans these days. When word got out he was coming back, everybody left.

-The White House reportedly asked Bill Clinton and former President Bush on Wednesday to head an international relief effort for American hurricane victims. We're about to find out who our friends are. Mexico was the first to offer to send people here.

-President Bush called for zero tolerance on looting, but it wasn't clear if he meant those looting businesses in New Orleans or those looting customers at the nation's gas stations.

-New Orleans sent out a distress call after Hurricane Katrina flooded the city. Everyone wants to come to their aid. Two hours after the hurricane was finished Los Angeles sent six planeloads of looters to help out in any way they can. (comedian Argus Hamilton)

-President Bush will tour the hurricane devastated Gulf Coast region on Friday. Bookies are giving 9 to 3 odds he'll ask hurricane victims to stay the course.

Last edited by WRAH; 09-04-2005 at 10:45 PM.
Old 09-04-2005, 10:47 PM
Super Moderator
Wow, that is quite low. Your G looks great! I would be afraid to drive it out here, where ours roads are sooooo uneven.

Old 09-04-2005, 10:57 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by WRAH
Not to soon at all:

-The President's not really popular in New Orleans these days. When word got out he was coming back, everybody left.

-The White House reportedly asked Bill Clinton and former President Bush on Wednesday to head an international relief effort for American hurricane victims. We're about to find out who our friends are. Mexico was the first to offer to send people here.

-President Bush called for zero tolerance on looting, but it wasn't clear if he meant those looting businesses in New Orleans or those looting customers at the nation's gas stations.

-New Orleans sent out a distress call after Hurricane Katrina flooded the city. Everyone wants to come to their aid. Two hours after the hurricane was finished Los Angeles sent six planeloads of looters to help out in any way they can. (comedian Argus Hamilton)

-President Bush will tour the hurricane devastated Gulf Coast region on Friday. Bookies are giving 9 to 3 odds he'll ask hurricane victims to stay the course.
Another thread hijacking??

Old 09-04-2005, 11:00 PM
WRAH
Originally Posted by BlackonBlackG35
Another thread hijacking??
fo`shizzle

Old 09-04-2005, 11:07 PM
Originally Posted by annual

Commnets are appreciated

You have a nice drop. What's killing it is the front bumper. I'd change the bumper and keep it the way it is.

You need to look at your wheel gaps to determine it is the right height for you, not the front bumper.

It'll be cheaper to change the bumper. Other than that it's good to go IMHO.

One more thing...an option you could consider is to get 20's. They will raise your ride height about 0.5" and compliment the bodykit you have now MUCH better. The 19's look a bit small on the car.

Last edited by Chico; 09-04-2005 at 11:10 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: How Low Can You Go? *PICS*