G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Cops on ego-trips

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-10-2005 | 05:02 PM
i got pulled over for an illegal lane change... but when i pulled into a neighborhood to get out of traffic, he was like y r u tryin to evade me... and gave me teh ticket and left

Old 09-10-2005 | 05:34 PM
How about this.
My friends and I were going to play pool on a friday night. We were in my friends eagle talon drivin down sunset (not the strip) when we notice this cop car following us. The cop followed us like 4 miles to the pool hall. When we turn left onto another street he flashes the lights and pulls us over. We wait a few minutes then all of a sudden, two helicopters,13 cop cars, and the block being cut off to traffic later, we are ordered at gunpoint to get out of the car. All because some detectives a year earlier didn't write a few lines on their report about my friends car being recovered and returned to him after being stolen. So the cops are messin with me the most cause I didn't have an ID. Askin me if I had any tattoos and if I was a gangster. They ended up taking me to the glendale pd headquarters only to have me wait a minute and let me go.

Old 09-10-2005 | 11:43 PM
Cops are cops b/c they're too stupid to do anything else. At least you don't live next to one. Stupid dike ace byatch.

Old 09-11-2005 | 01:57 AM
LOL I gotta do this after graduating from the Seattle PD Accedemy hehe ^_-

Old 09-11-2005 | 02:27 AM
Cops **** me off. If only they would stick do doing well... ANYTHING but writing traffic tickets... I would love them. But the second they start handing out 300$ fines for going with the flow of traffic they earn "hated enemy status".

FIGHT EVERY TICKET!

Most people who fight their tickets win. I got a lawyer to beat my ticket for me that I got up in Washington (by the way, your state has the worst cops in the nation). I didn't even have to go to court. I'd rather pay a scum-bag lawyer anyday than some jerk cop. Plus, insurance sur-charges will eat you alive over the years, so it actually ends up cheaper just paying the traffic lawyer.

Old 09-11-2005 | 02:39 AM
For everyone that says they hate cops, that they should die or burn as well as whatever other malfeasance you can think of, please post your age with your comments. I am collecting some statistics.

Thanks!!!

Old 09-11-2005 | 06:53 AM
That happened to me too on HWY 60 around Brea area. I saw a motorcycle copy pulled over ome car, and after passing by him for like one minute, he was right behind me. He claimed he read his gun at me doing 80mph, and he gave me a ticket.

I asked "can you show me the laser reading?" cuz I know he was BS. He replied me that he is not "qualified" to equip a radar gun (laser gun) as a motorcycle cop. I was too naive to believe that crap. The next day, on local I saw a motorcyle cop using the radar gun to "fullfill his quota".

That is when I promise myself and my ancesters that I will never donate a single penny to cops no more. They are going to jack my money by giving me tickets with BS excuses anyway.

Old 09-11-2005 | 07:09 AM
The people that are cops are just ordinary people who are asked to do a very stressful job. Some of them are super and others are jerks. My experience is that the vast majority of cops are fair and decent people. Let's face it most people speed and certainly almost all owners of high performance cars speed, and yet it's the rare driver who admits to speeding. So every time a cop gives someone a ticket, it's going to be a hassel. Being a cop isn't a job I'd take even if they doubled the pay.

Old 09-11-2005 | 07:17 AM
Originally Posted by cutiewolf
i got a cop story to tell long time ago,

i dont know them so i had to use #1 #2//lolz
i was sitting in my dad's car,my dad went into the store buy something,then 2 cops walk up to me,ask me whos car is this then i told him its my dads.the cops asked me where is my dad.i pointed at the store,and told them hes in there buying something and hes coming back real soon. then i got off the car ran into the store try to find my dad. i went in i didn't see my dad,i quicky ran back to the car again,i saw my dad talking to the cop. when i walk up to them, the cop #1 told me y did i lyed?? i was like wtf? i asnwer the cop:wat did i lie? the cop said hes not ur father!. i was so pissed i cuzz at the cop so badly! i was like u ***** fu*ka stuff like that.then #2 cop ask me to clam down,asking me where does my dad lives,such and such,i told them everything.
i was so **** so get back to the passenger side of the car. the cop trying to give my dad a ticket and i told the cop why we cant park here!? i start cuzzing again,and then one of the cop told me to get off the car and put my hands behind.cops grap my hands got his click click handcoffez out asked me if i wanted to go to jail today,i ask no.the cop let me go and told us drive away.

What?

Old 09-11-2005 | 08:45 AM
Rated M
Premier Member
Originally Posted by cutiewolf
i got a cop story to tell long time ago,

i dont know them so i had to use #1 #2//lolz
i was sitting in my dad's car,my dad went into the store buy something,then 2 cops walk up to me,ask me whos car is this then i told him its my dads.the cops asked me where is my dad.i pointed at the store,and told them hes in there buying something and hes coming back real soon. then i got off the car ran into the store try to find my dad. i went in i didn't see my dad,i quicky ran back to the car again,i saw my dad talking to the cop. when i walk up to them, the cop #1 told me y did i lyed?? i was like wtf? i asnwer the cop:wat did i lie? the cop said hes not ur father!. i was so pissed i cuzz at the cop so badly! i was like u ***** fu*ka stuff like that.then #2 cop ask me to clam down,asking me where does my dad lives,such and such,i told them everything.
i was so **** so get back to the passenger side of the car. the cop trying to give my dad a ticket and i told the cop why we cant park here!? i start cuzzing again,and then one of the cop told me to get off the car and put my hands behind.cops grap my hands got his click click handcoffez out asked me if i wanted to go to jail today,i ask no.the cop let me go and told us drive away.
Huh?
If I try hard to understand your writing it seems there must be a lot more to this story.

Old 09-11-2005 | 12:00 PM
This is why it's always good to have a box of donoughts with you

RJG35

Old 09-11-2005 | 01:51 PM
Originally Posted by Oxanar
For everyone that says they hate cops, that they should die or burn as well as whatever other malfeasance you can think of, please post your age with your comments. I am collecting some statistics.

Thanks!!!
umop apisdn w,i aw dlaH
People with non-sense sigs like "umop apisdn w,i aw dlaH" should die or burn. BTW, I'm 29 and yes I hate cops. We've got g@y-@$$ off duty cops at my work who's job is to make sure we've got stupid ace badges. Meanwhile I get in with a fake badge made of paper when I forget my real one at home. Useless.

I will say that some cops have been cool w/ me and let me get off w/ a warning. Others have been aceholes. No matter what just be cooperative. Makes it easier to plead for a lesser fine/penalty when you appear before the judge.

Old 09-11-2005 | 02:37 PM
Originally Posted by MBentley
People with non-sense sigs like "umop apisdn w,i aw dlaH" should die or burn. BTW, I'm 29 and yes I hate cops. We've got g@y-@$$ off duty cops at my work who's job is to make sure we've got stupid ace badges. Meanwhile I get in with a fake badge made of paper when I forget my real one at home. Useless.

I will say that some cops have been cool w/ me and let me get off w/ a warning. Others have been aceholes. No matter what just be cooperative. Makes it easier to plead for a lesser fine/penalty when you appear before the judge.
"umop apisdn w,i aw dlaH" it spells out "Help me I'm upside down" it is spelt all upside down and backwards.
There is a story behind it but I agree a nonsense sig. anyways.

Old 09-11-2005 | 03:36 PM
Originally Posted by patrickwong
you should of shot him in the head.
Pigs sucks.
Wow, that is such a dumb thing to say.
Police officers risk their lives everyday to enforce law and keep your ignorant self from danger. So when you are in need of law enforcement should they just look away?

I am sorry some people here are just so F'n stupid it's amazing.

Old 09-11-2005 | 03:37 PM
Originally Posted by MBentley
Cops are cops b/c they're too stupid to do anything else. At least you don't live next to one. Stupid dike ace byatch.
Wow another winner.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Cops on ego-trips