G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

For all the Caribbean Blue fans (a few pictures)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-19-2005, 07:52 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by blueSKYLINE
and here are the original pictures:

-

-

Edit:
here are a few more of me and the car (for those that asked) :

-
*Jaw drops* Wow!

What I suggest is for all those female G35 drivers out there, you should pose next to your G! We may have enough to make a calender!

P.S.I looked at the Athens and Lakeshore before I got my DG. They didn't have one in the combo that I wanted with the right options. I waited literally 2 months and went for the DG and haven't regreted my decision. However, you do have a nice G. Your top almost matches it too! *wonders if she did that on purpose*

Last edited by mephistomyhero; 09-19-2005 at 07:55 PM.
Old 09-19-2005, 11:52 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by mephistomyhero
*Jaw drops* Wow!

What I suggest is for all those female G35 drivers out there, you should pose next to your G! We may have enough to make a calender!

P.S.I looked at the Athens and Lakeshore before I got my DG. They didn't have one in the combo that I wanted with the right options. I waited literally 2 months and went for the DG and haven't regreted my decision. However, you do have a nice G. Your top almost matches it too! *wonders if she did that on purpose*
thank u actually the idea behind me taking those pictures was to post them for a calendar (of chicagoz.com) so i will let u alll know if i make it on the calendar

vote for blue

Old 09-19-2005, 11:55 PM
i think ur hot .. but the car is hotter

Old 09-20-2005, 12:05 AM
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Can we have more me, less car?

Lol jk, that car fits you well =).

Old 09-20-2005, 01:05 AM
thank u actually the idea behind me taking those pictures was to post them for a calendar (of chicagoz.com) so i will let u alll know if i make it on the calendar

vote for blue
NO! That's my idea for the Calendar! I guess I was on to something there! Yes, YOU both look hot in those pix. Good luck.

Old 09-20-2005, 01:39 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
great pix

Old 09-20-2005, 02:52 AM
Blue what kind of camera did you use?

Old 09-20-2005, 09:39 AM
Good imagination, but damn please take off that nissan badging that just looks ridiculous. Its an infiniti, Hello! why downgrade your ride to a nissan.

Old 09-20-2005, 09:53 AM
Originally Posted by benbo5
Good imagination, but damn please take off that nissan badging that just looks ridiculous. Its an infiniti, Hello! why downgrade your ride to a nissan.
Last time I checked it WAS a Nissan.

Old 09-20-2005, 10:00 AM
Banned
Carribean Blue is the sexiest color in the WORLD. Coming to work today i was tempted to roll my window down and tell this kid his car was sex on wheels and he had the best color. HOWEVER i got the feeling if i said that to him and his boys it might have not come across correct, but they woulda had a great laugh and then wondered who the *** was that said that to them. Oh well i'll get a CB soon and stop gawking at em

Old 09-20-2005, 10:09 AM
oh yeah i forgot but still it looks bad.

Old 09-20-2005, 06:57 PM
Originally Posted by benbo5
infiniti is just a "polite" way for Nissan to overcharge us here in the US ... the car is a nissan and in case u didn't know that it has the nissan logo almost every where throughout the car.

It is called nissan skyline in Japan and since that is where the car comes from i assume that its real name.

And this is not downgrading Nissan SKYLINE is one of the most amazing vehicles ever made and i feel honored every time someone pulls by me and asks me "is that the real skyline" then again i kinda feel sad when i tell them "well not exactly" but still .... SKYLINE RULES and so does nissan

and why not call things with their real names

lexus ... toyota ... who cares
honda ... acura ... doesn't make a difference to me
nissan .... infiniti ... just a couple of badges away from each other

Old 09-20-2005, 11:25 PM
Received 21 Likes on 6 Posts
I just find it hot and cool that you drive a 6MT and your a female, that turns me on

Old 09-21-2005, 12:09 AM
infiniti is just a "polite" way for Nissan to overcharge us here in the US ... the car is a nissan and in case u didn't know that it has the nissan logo almost every where throughout the car.

It is called nissan skyline in Japan and since that is where the car comes from i assume that its real name.

And this is not downgrading Nissan SKYLINE is one of the most amazing vehicles ever made and i feel honored every time someone pulls by me and asks me "is that the real skyline" then again i kinda feel sad when i tell them "well not exactly" but still .... SKYLINE RULES and so does nissan

and why not call things with their real names

lexus ... toyota ... who cares
honda ... acura ... doesn't make a difference to me
nissan .... infiniti ... just a couple of badges away from each other
I wouldn't say that's entirely true. You are right that in Japan, it's (currently) "just" a Nissan. However, over here, as an Infiniti, you get better warranty and other benefits like a loaner car and roadside assistance. Also, Infiniti's have historically been more reliable than Nissan branded cars (perhaps because all Infiniti's except the Qx56 are built in Japan rather than the US). And both Infiniti and Lexus are going to be worldwide brands including Japan. So although they come from the same company, I suspect that quality control will be higher for their luxury brand rather than their non-luxury brand.

Old 09-21-2005, 01:49 AM
Originally Posted by xswl0931
I wouldn't say that's entirely true. You are right that in Japan, it's (currently) "just" a Nissan. However, over here, as an Infiniti, you get better warranty and other benefits like a loaner car and roadside assistance. Also, Infiniti's have historically been more reliable than Nissan branded cars (perhaps because all Infiniti's except the Qx56 are built in Japan rather than the US). And both Infiniti and Lexus are going to be worldwide brands including Japan. So although they come from the same company, I suspect that quality control will be higher for their luxury brand rather than their non-luxury brand.
I also heard we get coffee while they fix our numerous rattles and horrible Head Unit? Hehe.

I agree.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: For all the Caribbean Blue fans (a few pictures)