G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Shopping for a G Coupe

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-09-2003, 10:56 PM
Alumni****
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Shopping for a G Coupe

i've been shopping around for a new g35 coupe and have had no luck getting anything under msrp.. all the dealers i've contacted won't budge about the msrp pricing.. right now, the offer i have is a carribean blue (auto) w/ premium package for 34,435.. i'm doing a trade-in too, but i'd realli like to knock down that price.. anybody around the bay area or california have luck with getting a price under msrp? thanks in advance..

Old 07-09-2003, 11:41 PM
Re: Shopping for a G Coupe

It's not happening bud...

I'm in So Cali as well and have searched for months... You're better off buying it off someone who's had there fun and selling there car if you want it under MSRP... because the dealer's won't budge at all... Trust me the car is WORTH MSRP... I'd rather pay MSRP to get it now then search for months and months until I find it.. ack what a nightmare... Maybe when the car first came out you could of bargained but now this car is blowing car's outta the lot's in envy and dealer's ain't moving no prices but up up up....

G35 Mafia Member # 01

Old 07-10-2003, 02:40 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hello: got my G for 500 less than MSRP at marin infiniti, they told me 500 off right off bat no B.S. at all, and they give me highest trade-in for my car...its lil out of the way but its worth the drive, they dont have lots car on the lot, but you can ask them to check what are coming in, i waited for only two hours then saw my G came in on the truck...talk to EMIL he will take care of you.

btw... i did went to four other dealership around bay area, none of them willing to lower the price, they might do lil bit off if you pick a car been on the lot already...good luck......s.w.

03.5 coupe 5AT DG/G premium,performance

Old 07-10-2003, 07:52 AM

i guess, is that if you hit a dealer first day or two of new month and order one, they might knock something off. they might be in a position where they can order one where otherwise they wouldn't have.

when i ordered mine, i did it the day they were to place orders (that evening). as it was, they wouldn't have ordered the car. so it's better to make something than nothing. plus, i let them know they were stealing the sale from a bigger dealer.

Old 07-10-2003, 10:49 AM

Do a dealer search on the infiniti website, then start e-mailing all of the dealers around with the specs that you would like, and tell them you only want to talk if they have it on the lot, or know that it will be arriving in a few days. This way you dont have to drive all over the place just to find nothing in stock. My advice to you is do what I did: E-mail the dealers within 700-800 miles of you, you are bound to find a small dealership in a town that doesn't appreciate these cars, and he will have some on the lot, and be willing to deal with you. I drove 700 miles to pick up my car, but I got the EXACT specs I wanted for just under $1000 less than sticker. It was sitting on a lot in Burminham AL, apparently no one there appreciates a 6mt coupe like they do in bigger cities. And remember, do your dealing on the internet or the phone first! No sales guy will give you a deal on the lot because he knows that you took the time to go there--hence...your interested. But if you play the internet sales guy the right way, he will think you are a casual shopper and feel that he needs to offer you an incentive to get you to his dealership. Good Luck...

G35Coupe B/B 6MT Aero/Premium