G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Data System Bodykit

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-10-2003, 08:49 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Data System Bodykit

go here :http://www.takakaira.com/aerokits/ae...menu.asp?cat=4

then scroll down to data system open it and click on "skyline 350gt" and you'll see their body kit. sorry i cant post a pic cause its a flash file or something. i dont kno. check it out i havent seen neone post info on it so maybe im the first. but then again maybe im not

kinda reminds me of the aerokit from infiniti.

Ordered: 2004 G35 Coupe 6MT * Diamond Graphite * Graphite Leather * Premium Package

Old 07-10-2003, 10:59 AM
Re: Data System Bodykit

nice find - this maybe an even cheaper version of the Gialla bodykit - the grill looks identical, and the front lip and rear lip spoiler actually look alot better IMO...I would realy like to know some prices on this kit and/or the separate pieces - Nice Find!!!

Old 07-10-2003, 11:26 AM
Premier Dough Slapper
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

The front end is almost identical to the Gailla to the fact that it doesnt have the Gailla emblem in the grill. The bottom lip looks almost the same, except for maybe a little more tiwst in the design at the ends of the lip near the wheels. The HUGE rice-wing looks way to Fast n Furious for me. Would have no purposes on the street, but the Gailla like one is hot for anyone who didnt opt for the factory wing. Price wise, everything seems within reason, but lets not forget the OEM front lip from Infiniti is around $400 and it comes painted. This ones $366 then add an esay $30-50+ for shipping from Japan and another $50-100+ for paint, so it can get pricey. As for the grille, since we really dont have many other options, the price for the time being is not too bad. Stillen however will have one of thse speed mesh grills out soon, and if I remember correctly I think it will be like $150 or less.

Old 07-10-2003, 12:09 PM

I convert it for you

Old 07-10-2003, 02:28 PM

Hold Up... what is that underneath the rear of the car? Dual mufflers??? Does anyone have any info on that?

Old 07-10-2003, 04:39 PM
Premier Dough Slapper
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

IMO the exhaust looks to be a split design, not a true dual setup. If it was a dual setup, I dont think there would be a cross over between them like.

You see the easiest straight through dual exhaust design would be to run pipes on either side of the car (from the center) to each exhaust can, but in this design, if it is a dual setip, the pipes are both running to one side and then crossed across, which pretty much makes the whole process more complicated, tighter and once again IMO more restrictive than a straight throuugh design.

That's just my observation, and about what brand it is, any of these "dual can" systems you see out there could be just another muffler shop conversion. Its easy to do! Go out and buy two straight medium sized exhaust cans $75-$150 a pop and have your local muffler shop fab them on. Its not hard at all. You'll get the sound you want, but the real question is how well is the system balanced to your car. Muffler size, pipe diameter and lengths, bends and over all material play a HUGE role in performance! A totally free flowing exhaust system, where as to produce NO back pressure will often rob quite a bit of low to mid end ponies, but you may gain a few on the upper. Will you feel it though, probably not becouse the low end loss will be so noticable.

I guess what Im trying to say is, we're gona be seeing a LOT of systems like this one poping up here and there. Stick to your gut instincts and go with the names that have been in the business for a while and will be there for long haul...

Old 07-10-2003, 05:49 PM

that looks nice! i like it.

Old 07-11-2003, 02:00 AM

I'll never understand why anyone would want those ugly looking exhaust tips on the G. The stock ones are some of the best I have seen on any car period. These by comparison look like ghetto crap.

Old 07-11-2003, 02:39 AM

i kinda like the rims too. but i agree the fart cans are fugly

Ordered: 2004 G35 Coupe 6MT * Diamond Graphite * Graphite Leather * Premium Package

Old 07-11-2003, 08:12 AM

i was checking out those rims. They are the Work Meister 19" but in silver, not chrome. They got that nice fat lip. i also agree about the fart cans.

Jerome
2003 G35

Old 07-11-2003, 10:26 PM

thats their own exhaust kit, it looks just like their Z exhaust

-moooooo

Old 07-12-2003, 03:17 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Oh man, that's the rear spoiler I've been looking for. Much better looking then Gialla and Impul. Now if they can take pictures of the spoiler from the side.

Old 07-12-2003, 03:29 AM

Can anyone show the Gialla kit? i've seen the impul kit but haven't seen how the Gialla kit look like

Old 07-12-2003, 04:29 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'll go ahead and add this to the Bodykit and exterior mod thread... Nice find.

- Don't argue with idiots. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.=P-

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Data System Bodykit