G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

What color is diamond graphite?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-06-2005 | 10:12 AM
Black is the best looking G imo. But I didnt want to deal with cleaning it and stuff, so I got Brilliant Silver. Can never go wrong with silver. DG looked too grey to me.

Old 10-06-2005 | 11:42 AM
Here's a couple more:

Attached Thumbnails What color is diamond graphite?-car2.jpg   What color is diamond graphite?-car3.jpg  
Old 10-06-2005 | 11:54 AM
Staff ALUMNI
Staff Alumni
Infiniti needs a color like Audi's gunmetal grey. I like DG, but it's still too silver and not dark enough. Just a little more black in DG and it would be the perfect mix of dark/sexy and easy to keep up. The fact that it's so much like silver means it's easy to keep up, but is still too bland (imo). So for now black is the only real G color.

Old 10-06-2005 | 12:00 PM
Here is a small DG story for u all:

So ever since i started working for my company (9 months ago) there has been a DG G35C on the parking lot outside. It is an old lady driving it. She is probably in her mid 50s couz her hair is kind of grey. Anyway when i got my Caribbean blue all of my co workers were like 'wow what kind of a car is this, i have never seen one of those' and i looked at them and i was like "where there has been one outside for a very long time" and apparently no one ever noticed the other G ... couz well it simply blended it ... it didn't stand out in any way. Well point proven ... CB stands out ... anyway one day i got a parking spot next to the DG lady here is the picture i took:

Old 10-06-2005 | 12:10 PM
I like DG and chose DG because it's not too flashy and if you notice it, it changes shades depending on the light. Looks great around sun down.

Old 10-06-2005 | 12:24 PM
FGC South Florida BOD
Originally Posted by blueSKYLINE
Here is a small DG story for u all:

So ever since i started working for my company (9 months ago) there has been a DG G35C on the parking lot outside. It is an old lady driving it. She is probably in her mid 50s couz her hair is kind of grey. Anyway when i got my Caribbean blue all of my co workers were like 'wow what kind of a car is this, i have never seen one of those' and i looked at them and i was like "where there has been one outside for a very long time" and apparently no one ever noticed the other G ... couz well it simply blended it ... it didn't stand out in any way. Well point proven ... CB stands out ... anyway one day i got a parking spot next to the DG lady here is the picture i took:
Amen. I'd pick any shade of blue that Infiniti has come up with (CB, TB, AB, LS) over DG anyday. If I wanted to blend in, I would have bought an Accord. And I agree with Picus, a Gunmetal grey would have been a great color, but.... Blue coupes rule the world. Girly?

Old 10-06-2005 | 12:29 PM
Diamond Graphite is a metallic gray, darker than the silver but lighter than what you'd consider "gun metal" gray

Old 10-06-2005 | 01:27 PM
Blue

her car doesnt stand out as much because she doesnt have a spoiler and has crappy rims. Those make a big diff in flashyness.

Old 10-06-2005 | 01:38 PM
FGC's official flip flopper
Originally Posted by Finiti35
Blue coupes rule the world. Girly?

Must I reiterate my argument. The two biggest advocates on this thread for the color blue are....cough....girls. So...yes...naturally, Blue is a girly color.

Where did we leave off:

Lawyer: 2.5
Finiti: 2.0

Last edited by g8tor20; 10-06-2005 at 01:47 PM.
Old 10-06-2005 | 02:26 PM
Originally Posted by tomcatm
LOL....naw I know him, we ordered our cars together in the group buy, though he might get his before mine Speaking of which Peter, did you talk to Mark about the free tint? Seems like he only does 35% on the sides...I wanted 25%! Also Hai got a quote for clearbra on front bumper and mirrors for $350 if you are interested.
Well, I called him and he was busy and he said he'll call back which he never did. But I was busy too so I haven't called back. Yeah I would want to get the clear bra too. 35% is darkest right??!?!?! b/c thats what i want on the sides

Old 10-06-2005 | 02:29 PM
Yeah 35% is the darkest LEGAL you can do in Texas, but I really wanted 25% all around, but o well, its not that big a deal esp since its free

Old 10-06-2005 | 02:32 PM
Originally Posted by g8tor20
Must I reiterate my argument. The two biggest advocates on this thread for the color blue are....cough....girls. So...yes...naturally, Blue is a girly color.

Where did we leave off:

so if i get two girls that own DG to come here and say that DG Rules would that make it girly?

if so i can get the lady that works with me to come here ... she is about as old as me and finiti together plus maybe 10 more years so she should count for 2 !!!

Old 10-06-2005 | 02:39 PM
Originally Posted by blueSKYLINE
so if i get two girls that own DG to come here and say that DG Rules would that make it girly?

if so i can get the lady that works with me to come here ... she is about as old as me and finiti together plus maybe 10 more years so she should count for 2 !!!

No. I was simply stating the obvious that the ones making the argument for blue are....well.....girls. You having to 'go out' and find 2 girls who drive DG is the crux of my argument. You have to go and find them. Nobody here who has made an argument for DG have been female.

I don't doubt they are out there. The sheer number of DG's will lend a hand in finding a few female drivers, but, overall, the percentages are highly in your favor.

Sheesh

Lawyer 3.5
Girly team of Finiti/BlueSkyline: 2.0

Last edited by g8tor20; 10-06-2005 at 02:41 PM.
Old 10-06-2005 | 02:43 PM
By the way....how deep should I make the grave I'm digging myself over here.....

Old 10-06-2005 | 02:44 PM
FGC South Florida BOD
Originally Posted by g8tor20

Where did we leave off:

Gspotter isn't a girl! And wait till Afr0puff and Sukairain see this thread, or Skyline_05 and clokwork. BlueSkyline and I are the only blue coupe girls on here, but in reality there are hundreds of girls driving DG automatics out there

Finiti: 3

Originally Posted by lightforce18
Blue

her car doesnt stand out as much because she doesnt have a spoiler and has crappy rims. Those make a big diff in flashyness.
And your point is?

Attached Thumbnails What color is diamond graphite?-infinitig35coupe001small.jpg   What color is diamond graphite?-img_1528_700.jpg   What color is diamond graphite?-image006.jpg  

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: What color is diamond graphite?