Halloween! FAWK!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-01-2005, 10:47 AM
G (enie) FUNK ERA
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Angry Halloween! FAWK!

Anyone else's G got egged!?!??!

Fawkers, I swear to god, they are lucky I didn't catch them!

7 EGGS!!!!

Took me 30 MINUTES with a power hose to get it off. It was all dried out overnight.

Old 11-01-2005, 10:48 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
that sucks. i forgot to check my G this morning. i hope i didnt get egged cause by the time im able to clean it off it will mess up the paint

Old 11-01-2005, 10:59 AM
My previous car got egged and it dried overnight. Washed it off and all seemed fine... ...until several months later when the paint started to spider-web and crack right in that spot. Good luck. I hope you had a ****-load of Zaino on there to minimize the damage. I'd claybar and do whatever else you can to remove any contaminants.

Old 11-01-2005, 11:01 AM
THE BATMOBILE
sorry to hear............it happends to someone every year. I think it happend to IS300toG35 last year.

Old 11-01-2005, 11:16 AM
and they wonder why some candy contains poison!!!

Old 11-01-2005, 11:54 AM
That sux! my GF's car got egged last night parked on the street at my house! lucky my car wasn't parked there! I would be so pissed! Stupid Kids!

Old 11-01-2005, 11:59 AM
lol^

At least I was pretty certain who egged my car. It was just a normal weekend, and the teen kid across the street hangs with his friends in his driveway all the time, generally disturbing the peace at all hours of the night. Had a few eggs and paintballs show up on my driveway before the car was ever hit. Dumb***** must not have considered the splat of the egg shows the direction it came from.

I had a Sonic cup in my garage with some Dr.P that was several days old... ...so I took a leak in it and let it set over night >.< . EARLY the next morning, I poured it into his vehicle's vents along the base of the windshield. If you've ever had something stinky get in those, you know how long it takes to get the smell out of the A/C, etc.

That was the last instance of vandalism we had. Perhaps coincidence, perhaps not. But I felt better.

Old 11-01-2005, 12:53 PM
G (enie) FUNK ERA
Originally Posted by GT-Ron
My previous car got egged and it dried overnight. Washed it off and all seemed fine... ...until several months later when the paint started to spider-web and crack right in that spot. Good luck. I hope you had a ****-load of Zaino on there to minimize the damage. I'd claybar and do whatever else you can to remove any contaminants.
Fawking A!

There goes my weekend... traces of 7 eggs, that would take a good 5 hours to clay off...

Thanks for the heads up though!

Old 11-01-2005, 01:07 PM
lol^

At least I was pretty certain who egged my car. It was just a normal weekend, and the teen kid across the street hangs with his friends in his driveway all the time, generally disturbing the peace at all hours of the night. Had a few eggs and paintballs show up on my driveway before the car was ever hit. Dumb***** must not have considered the splat of the egg shows the direction it came from.

I had a Sonic cup in my garage with some Dr.P that was several days old... ...so I took a leak in it and let it set over night >.< . EARLY the next morning, I poured it into his vehicle's vents along the base of the windshield. If you've ever had something stinky get in those, you know how long it takes to get the smell out of the A/C, etc.

That was the last instance of vandalism we had. Perhaps coincidence, perhaps not. But I felt better.
That story is awesome. Kudos to you man. Stupid @ss kids get what they deserve.

Old 11-01-2005, 01:29 PM
Every year dumb @$$ kids will be up to their stupidity... since getting the G, I just garage park her every night...

Old 11-01-2005, 02:14 PM
LEK
That Guy

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
lol^

You need to put this in the D.Y.I. section. LOL

Old 11-01-2005, 03:09 PM
I GOT HIT TOO!... who the hell still eggs people? im a damn fourth year in college, and seriously. im done with that high school teenage ****. it even chipped my paint in a round shape. kinda deep. wont even get buffed out with wax polish. ahhhh... so pissed.

went to work, and boss could tell i was mad. told me to go home after i told him what happened. AHHHHHHH if i find out who EGGED MY CAR! i will definately have my payback.

Old 11-01-2005, 03:11 PM
lol^

Hahah! That's great man! Have to remember that next time if someone screws with my car.

Old 11-01-2005, 03:14 PM
^ LMAO!! ^ @ "D.Y.I. section"

You know, I was a bit of a hellion in my youth as well, as my mother is still quick to point out to me. But these dorks are downright billigerent.

Kids don't realize that men know how to F up there day... ...without damaging property or something else that's going to bite us in the ***.

The next time they damage any of my property, they'll be caught on video.

- Big Brother

Old 11-01-2005, 07:09 PM
O.F. Administrator
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by LEK
You need to put this in the D.Y.I. section. LOL

LOL, You think anyone is going to forget that???? That's one for the books for sure.
Never mind the DIY forum, that baby is etched in stone......

Now I can't stop laughing........

C.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Halloween! FAWK!