G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Thanks..............

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-15-2005, 02:22 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks..............

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone........... I am trading in my 2005 G35c (bought in Feb) and my RAV4 for one vehicle that will be practical, as I am looking to go back to get my MBA sometime in the near future or open my own business. I am currently leaning to the slow but very luxurious 2006 IS250 AWD but I am not to sure yet. I will keep reading up on this site and keeping an eye out for the 07, but I think after whatever I plan on doing in the future, my next sports vehicle will either be the GT-R or the Lamborghini Gallardo or even a Bentley GT. I wish all of you the best and who knows, if I get the GT-R, I'll be right back here with all of you guys praising and complaining about cars. Peace

Old 11-15-2005, 03:05 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by g35crzy
...but I think after whatever I plan on doing in the future, my next sports vehicle will either be the GT-R or the Lamborghini Gallardo or even a Bentley GT...
Mighty big plans you have there. I hope they work out for you. Maybe you'll be rolling in all three of those. It would certainly be a step up from an '05 G and a RAV4.

Old 11-15-2005, 03:14 PM
O.F. Administrator
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by g35crzy
I just wanted to say thanks to everyone........... I am trading in my 2005 G35c (bought in Feb) and my RAV4 for one vehicle that will be practical, as I am looking to go back to get my MBA sometime in the near future or open my own business. I am currently leaning to the slow but very luxurious 2006 IS250 AWD but I am not to sure yet. I will keep reading up on this site and keeping an eye out for the 07, but I think after whatever I plan on doing in the future, my next sports vehicle will either be the GT-R or the Lamborghini Gallardo or even a Bentley GT. I wish all of you the best and who knows, if I get the GT-R, I'll be right back here with all of you guys praising and complaining about cars. Peace
Best wishes on your ventures, man.....and please do keep us in the loop. We'd love to hear how things go with you.
You know we'd love to hear and see any of those 3 rides.

Be safe
Colin

Old 11-15-2005, 03:45 PM
what job are u getting to pay for these cars.?

Old 11-15-2005, 08:16 PM
I currently am a consultant, and am making good money, but I am looking to attain my CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) certification as well as an MBA. I still live at home to help support my mother who is recently divorced and supported me through college, even when I got kicked out....... twice, so I owe her big time (even if people ask me why I still live at home, and yes I still pay $500 a month to help her out).The advantage to this is that I am a only child and I get the house in the future. Further, I looked in the mirror one day and wanted to save a ton more money then what I was currently saving, I have 2 car payments and 2 insurance payments and 2 gas payments and realized I needed to narrow these expenses. I also am contemplating on starting a business if I decide not to get my MBA, but just do not know what yet. Of course I will not own these cars for the next 4 or so years, so I have a lot of time to save and save and invest and think of a business or go to MBA school. So that was sort of a brief explanation of my reasoning and how I plan to afford one of those cars. But in the end the G was my first car ever and I will always remember the times when people stopped to look at my car and how quick it is. I wish you all well and keep on pimpn in your G's. Peace

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.