G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion

G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion (https://g35driver.com/forums/)
-   G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 (https://g35driver.com/forums/g35-coupe-v35-2003-07-14/)
-   -   G35 Coupe Clear Tails??? (https://g35driver.com/forums/g35-coupe-v35-2003-07/76905-g35-coupe-clear-tails.html)

jaspergtr 12-04-2005 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by fx45copper
email jason@burtmanindustries.com

Just talked to Jason over at burtman industries. He is going to email some friends in Japan and see if anyone makes them over there for the Coupe.

forget the coupe, all those guys think it's ricey, what about the sedan tails? where can this guy get them from? who makes them? etc...,etc...

jaspergtr 12-04-2005 01:15 PM

bulbs would look cheap... but red led's on silver would look awesome... just like the chrysler me. someone go ahead and tell me that's a cheap car.

paranormal 12-04-2005 01:22 PM

theres tons of stuff that people buy that is ricey.. the kenstyle bumper is rice to me.. volk wheels are ricey too me.. clear tails might be rice to some.. but then again even rice can look good if done right! i like that there are plenty of aftermarket parts available.. so instead of haiting why dont we just let the people who like them get them.. and if you dont like them.. then dont get them.. no need to talk a bunch of crap

truplay8 12-04-2005 04:31 PM

did you really just say volk wheels are ricey???

patman530 12-04-2005 05:35 PM

aren't the OEM 19's made by volks?

paranormal 12-04-2005 05:41 PM

yes they are ricey to me.. and played the hell out!.. do they look good.. yes on some cars.. would i get them.. no! like i said to each is own... what looks good to some isnt the same to others..that was my point

coupin827 12-04-2005 05:47 PM

Wow Kenstyle bumper, ricey, gonna piss some people off with that remark.

paranormal 12-04-2005 06:01 PM

lol your taking my post out of context.. i was trying to get people to stop hating by using personal taste as a the subject... and by ricey i meant played out.. and like i said it can still look good if done right.. like your car and g352nv's everything as far as mods go are in the eye of the beholder.. so i was trying to get people to stop talking ish.. but whatever

fx45copper 12-04-2005 06:06 PM

My brother just put clear tails on his M45 and it looks everything but ricey lol - I dont understand how you seem to think clear tails on a G35 sedan isnt ricey but on a coupe it is..? what about the FX's? they come factory clear tails 05+. On another note I think that kenstyle bumper makes the G35 look kinda like a lamborghini gallardo from the back

paranormal 12-04-2005 06:13 PM

it does huh.. i use to have that bumper and it was 50/50 for me.. some days i would love it and some days i would think.. its kinda too much.. so i guess its not as much ricey as it is "loud". actually i still have the bumper.. maybe ill throw it back on and give it another try some day....who knows..

MikeyMike 12-04-2005 06:21 PM

Volks are sooo played out. Nice, but played out.

I remember one member saying well, if you have volks you're still unique compared to all the stocker coupe's out there. Which is true I guess.

But I think once you modify your car, and you're on this board, you're just conforming and not really being unique by getting Volks...just cuz everyone and their mother has 'em. Flame on.

JustBrilliantX 12-04-2005 07:33 PM

[QUOTE=pdjafari]clears are nasty, played out, make the car look cheap and low class...thats just my opinion, and once you see a $500 civic with clear tail lights, its kinda hard to put a similar part on a 30k+ car...

Clears, and all that, look phat on a Neon/Civic/Tiberon, but thazzit. I did do the 05' tails on my 04' and the 'clear corners' as well.....enuff. Maybe it's my 56 yr.old A$$ that's not like'n the Pep Boys thing go'n on with the G's tails, but I also think I know wussuppy........and they (clears) ain't it. No offense ....it's just me and how I feel. Y'all got beautiful cars and I would just hate ta see em' go "me too" on the "clear taboo". Take care....it's all good which and whatever way ya go!:D.......................04' G35X, Brilliant Silver,"Padded" (Metal Matrix) by Stillen" "Full 'X' Cat-Back" by Stillen, "Aloomie Pedals" by Inf., "Popped" by Wolf, "Pullied" by UR,"Tubed" by Z,"D-Badged" by me, "Clear Cornered" by JDM, 05' "Tails" by Inf., "Tall Boy Plenum" by APS, well "Grounded" by Gordgee., 35% Silver Reflective tint.

bemeg35 12-04-2005 07:34 PM

Definately clear tails

JustBrilliantX 12-04-2005 07:52 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by bemeg35
Definately clear tails

Uh yuh.....23 yrs. old in Bergen County makes sense.You go for it Speed Racer..... Why not finish it up with neon running lights too :eek:? Just kidding...kinda anyway;) Not down here....and definately not 4 me and my little plain Jane baby..............Much luck with em' and post the pics when you're done.

luongdmd 12-04-2005 09:05 PM

it looks cool though.... who won the race?