Randys_G will be no more!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-12-2005, 05:10 PM
a.k.a. RANDYS_G
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Randys_G will be no more!

Hello my friends!

I've made a decision that took along time to make. I'm selling the G. I've come to realize that living where I am (in the sticks) and living where I was (in SoCal) are two entirely different animals. I thought I could keep up with this constant drive out to the metroplex (70 miles one-way) to enjoy my passion with other enthusiasts, but I can't. Just since I've been out here (9 months) I've put 10,000 miles on my car with highway driving. It's no longer practical to own this car. So, my great friends of G35driver will be the first to take a stab at owning it. I'm sure you all know the mods I've installed and know the history behind this car, but let's take a second to reflect and gaze into the past.

This is a 2004 G35 Sport Coupe with the premium package. It's a 6 speed manual with Brembo brakes. It also has the factory navigation and OEM front lip and splash guards. Now for the mods. This vehicle has 32,000 miles on it and for the last 17,000 miles, it's been supercharged with the Vortech supercharger made for the 2004 G35 Coupe. It puts down 366rwhp and 300ftlbs of torque. I have never changed the pulley size from what Vortech provides in their kit which means there is room to make more power if what I've listed isn't enough. The oil has been changed by me every 3,000 miles religiously with Mobil 1 5/30 Synthetic. This car features the Motordyne Engineering 1/2" plenum spacer which yielded me an additional 18rwhp while allowing be to bring the Air/Fuel ratio even further below 12:1 (which obviously makes the cars engine even safer). Injen Technology designed an intake tube specifically for this car. This car was featured in SportZ Magazine in the Summer issue 2005 (2 pages article). The supercharged system is intercooled by a Spearco intercooler that is very efficient (I've never change out from the stock bumper because I never felt the need to with this intercooler). The stock clutch and flywheel were pulled out around 13,000 miles ago and exchanged for a Jim Wolf Technology lightened clutch and flywheel. I love this setup because the car revs like a motorcycle! The stock sport suspension was removed and replaced with a Tein Flex (12kg spring) coilover package with the EDFC controller installed in the ashtray area. This suspension not only improved the handling of this car expedentially, but it's awesome how I can set the car to handle any way I want from inside the vehicle, on the fly with the EDFC controller. The cats have been upgraded to Kinetix high flow cats and the exhaust is a one-off exhaust made by Injen technology based on the Super SES exhaust system THAT DOES NOT HAVE THE FIBERGLASS BLOW OFF ISSUE! The car sits on 19" PIAA Super Rozzas in Hyper Black. The wheels in front are 19"x9" and the rear is 19"x10". They are wrapped with Goodyear Eagle F1 GS D3's which were JUST put on which are 245/35/19 in front and 275/35/19 in rear. Less than 300 miles on them. I have my receipt from tirerack.com to prove it. I recently purchased and installed a new THX-SS shifter which gives back more feedback when shifting gears. Every person who has felt this shifter thinks it's wonderful. I also have a Unlimited Tuning GTR grill that is included with the car and the pic below shows it installed. All in all, I have about $17,000 invested in the car. The car is currently registered and has a state safety inspection sticker up to date.

I've also recently purchased a grounding kit for this car that has yet to be installed. The new owner will receive that along with various other parts I have with the purchase. The car does have two dings that will need to be addressed by the new owner. One is on the hood (compliments of a truck driver) and one on the rear driver's quarter panel.

I'm asking $33,900 and that's with ALL mods included. I have no interest in parting the car out, so please do not PM me with that question.

You guys are great friends and I hope to further our friendship even when our common interest is no more. Please let your friends and family know about this awesome deal. Also, feel free to post this anywhere you'd like.

My contact info is:

Randy Hurtado
randys_g@yahoo.com
310.818.1875 cell

Last edited by GlenRoseFireFighter; 12-12-2005 at 05:34 PM.
Old 12-12-2005, 05:14 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
bummer ur sellin it

Old 12-12-2005, 05:37 PM
SAY IT ISN'T SO!!!!!! Randy buddy, you will be sorely missed! Youv'e been a HUGE help to myself and others on the board. I understand your delima and I wish you the best! Stay in touch with us regardless of what you drive! Good luck!

Old 12-12-2005, 05:40 PM
a.k.a. RANDYS_G
Originally Posted by ScottR
SAY IT ISN'T SO!!!!!! Randy buddy, you will be sorely missed! Youv'e been a HUGE help to myself and others on the board. I understand your delima and I wish you the best! Stay in touch with us regardless of what you drive! Good luck!
Definitely!

Old 12-12-2005, 05:42 PM
THE BATMOBILE
its been fun

Old 12-12-2005, 05:56 PM
Received 13 Likes on 4 Posts
I always liked your G, I think it's a very tastefull modded car...awesome sleeper.
It's a shame to see you leaving, but best of luck on the sale!

Old 12-12-2005, 05:59 PM
a.k.a. RANDYS_G
Originally Posted by madchef
I always liked your G, I think it's a very tastefull modded car...awesome sleeper.
It's a shame to see you leaving, but best of luck on the sale!
Thanks for the kind words.

Old 12-12-2005, 06:08 PM
My horns hold up my halo
I must say that there aren't words to say how upsetting this is to me. I understand that all such choices are very personal ones and I wish you all the best in wherever life takes you. Please keep in touch and good luck with the sale. Oh to have the money to buy that car....... pardon me while I daydream for a while......

Old 12-12-2005, 06:09 PM
Received 65 Likes on 56 Posts
i havent been on this site very long,but sorry to see the g go,looks awesome good luck bud.

Old 12-12-2005, 06:14 PM
And I just a bought a pre-owned G35 Coupe..

Anyway good luck and whats next in the auto world?

Old 12-12-2005, 06:15 PM
a.k.a. RANDYS_G
Originally Posted by 2Evolved
And I just a bought a pre-owned G35 Coupe..

Anyway good luck and whats next in the auto world?
Probably a truck...maybe a Titan?

Old 12-12-2005, 06:17 PM
Go for a FX if it's big enough for you.

BTW.. I think it's a fair price your asking for the car watching how much pre-owned G35's go for.. left stock.

Old 12-12-2005, 06:20 PM
a.k.a. RANDYS_G
Originally Posted by 2Evolved
Go for a FX if it's big enough for you.

BTW.. I think it's a fair price your asking for the car watching how much pre-owned G35's go for.. left stock.
Fair? I'm giving the car away!

I'll get a truck because sometimes I need to haul things...an FX would put me in the same position again.

Old 12-12-2005, 06:21 PM
a.k.a. RANDYS_G
Originally Posted by trey's wife
I must say that there aren't words to say how upsetting this is to me. I understand that all such choices are very personal ones and I wish you all the best in wherever life takes you. Please keep in touch and good luck with the sale. Oh to have the money to buy that car....... pardon me while I daydream for a while......
You'll be missed too. Hey, there's always a family member that could buy it! Buy it for your boy. Tell him the tooth fairy left it!

Old 12-12-2005, 06:22 PM
Cactus Hugging Admin
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Randys_G will be no more!