G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Had to RELIST the G for sale...flaker!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-11-2006, 05:37 PM
a.k.a. RANDYS_G
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by mercury3545
Man I saw you G on ebay when I was looking for one. I ended up buying a new 06 but you have a very beautiful G for sale there, good luck
tell your friends!

Old 01-11-2006, 06:00 PM
Originally Posted by Randys_G
That's why I left SoCal...another mechanical electrical engineers "real world" point-of-view. If I can't touch it, hear it, electrify it or see it, it isn't real. Plus, we all know the Tooth Fairy is REAL, just ask Trey's kid!
Why'd you leave SoCal exactly? I supposed not requiring evidence or reason to believe something is an interesting and ignorantly blissful way to live life at times (and it's fun while you're a child, like Trey's kid as you say), but I'm a truth seeker myself, no matter how harsh the reality.

I really dislike those eBay flakes... did they at least let you relist for free?

Last edited by MechEE; 01-11-2006 at 06:04 PM.
Old 01-11-2006, 07:01 PM
a.k.a. RANDYS_G
Originally Posted by DrRabbitFurHead
Yelling from the roof tops... PART IT OUT!!! You'll make another $5k to $10K with all of your awesome mods.

TRUST ME RANDY... PART IT OUT!!! Neffster made a KILLING and so will you.
Listen to me you silly WABBIT...I do not live any closer than 100 miles from anyone who has the capacity to remove the mods properly without potentially damaging the car. All of the places that installed these items were top notch. If you feel that there's that much to make off of the car, BUY it and part it out. Easiest $10k you've ever made, right?

Old 01-11-2006, 07:05 PM
a.k.a. RANDYS_G
Originally Posted by MechEE
Why'd you leave SoCal exactly? I supposed not requiring evidence or reason to believe something is an interesting and ignorantly blissful way to live life at times (and it's fun while you're a child, like Trey's kid as you say), but I'm a truth seeker myself, no matter how harsh the reality.

I really dislike those eBay flakes... did they at least let you relist for free?
My friend, that's where FAITH comes in. Have you EVER read the bible? No way something that complex isn't the real deal.

They make you wait for them to investigate the FLAKE and I didn't want to wait so I relisted it.

Old 01-11-2006, 07:28 PM
Super Moderator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My friend, that's where FAITH comes in. Have you EVER read the bible? No way something that complex isn't the real deal.
Amen! . . . Randy.

Old 01-11-2006, 07:41 PM
Funny watching MechEE take a joke seriously and get all bent out of shape. Wonder what's bothering him that he has to go around convincing himself of his position.

Old 01-11-2006, 08:21 PM
My horns hold up my halo
You know, Randy, the funny thing about this is that I can't recall the last time I was even in a church. The last time I remember was when my sister was in 8th grade and she is a senior in HS now. I am by no means what most would call a religious person. I do believe in God, however, and I agree with you on your assessment.

MechEE - go take a flying leap. It was a joke to Randy to keep his car. If we wanted to discuss theology we would have a forum for it.

Oh and yes Randy, little Trey does believe in the toothfairy - now that he knows she isn't dead.

Old 01-11-2006, 09:13 PM
E_K
Location: Toh-rensa,Ahteesia,Ahcadia,Montree Pak, Longa Beacha
Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
I don't understand why people would bid on something, then not pay for it. What do they get out of it?

Old 01-11-2006, 09:23 PM
With that line of reasoning, I'm surprised you can pick just one line of BS out of all of the choices across the world. Oh wait, it's probably just the one you were first exposed to as an impressional child. (no offense)

Originally Posted by yacoub
Funny watching MechEE take a joke seriously and get all bent out of shape. Wonder what's bothering him that he has to go around convincing himself of his position.
If it weren't for people convincing others of their position, nobody here would believe what they believe. I'm just giving some food for though. I like you guys, you all drive G35s, I don't want you to burn!

Originally Posted by trey's wife
MechEE - go take a flying leap.
Hey now, why the hostility? Oh wait, I know why...

From Deuteronomy 13:7-11:
"If your brother, the son of your father or of your mother, or your son or daughter, or the spouse whom you embrace, or your most intimage friend, tries to secretly seduce you, saying, "Let us go and serve other gods," unknown to you or your ancestors before you, gods of the peoples surrounding you, whether near you or far away, anywhere throughout the world, you must not consent, you must not listen to him; you must show him no pity, you must not spare him or conceal his guilt. No, you must kill him, your hand must strike the first blow in putting him to death and the hands of the rest of the people following. You must stone him to death, since he has tried to divert you from your God..."

Sounds a bit psycho to me... kind of looks like something you'd expect to inspire terrorists, no? I enjoy the study of religion, I think it's fascinating. Fascinating, but it will lead to the ultimate destruction of all of us, and religious moderation is no better...

Just having a little fun, no reason to get all crazy...

For what it's worth, I've found eBay's "investigations" completely worthless... maybe you should enable the "instant payment required" for Buy It Now purchases of your car.

Last edited by MechEE; 01-11-2006 at 09:28 PM.
Old 01-11-2006, 10:34 PM
I'm uncertain what a passage from the Old Testament (during the old covenant made by strict obedience to the law, not the new covenant made by faith in Christ) where God is telling his chosen people, the Israelites, to kill anyone that comes to them trying to entice them and lure them away from worshipping him, has to do with terrorism or modern times.

That said, there is a major world religion today under which if you go to a country that is ruled by it and try to convert a follower of it away from it (or even do less than that), you will be imprisoned and/or killed for it. The religion in question is not Judaism or Christianity.

Last edited by yacoub; 01-11-2006 at 10:47 PM.