G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Built FI coupe faster than a Enzo. um ok.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-28-2006, 01:04 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
strsk8r321: I am not even using the NOS lately, but I have a remote bottle opener and I never had problems with my car in California. I rarely drive my car other than to shows and few races here and there. The adrenaline of been behind the wheel of my car is unbelieveble. It is fast and fun. The car goes sideways very fast and when you straighten out, the G Force will glue you the the seat.

Old 02-28-2006, 01:09 AM
GXXXV: That happens to be a good friend of mine that was racing with a Mclaren SLR. I also almost sold the owner of that SLR when I was working at Mercedes-Benz of Beverly Hills as a Director. That SLR was bought at W.I. Simonson in Santa Monica and the owner lives in Malibu. Enzo handles well and is overall faster than my G35. However, light to light or quarter mile races, I will smoke the Enzo like I did two times in Beverly Hills.

Old 02-28-2006, 01:19 AM
end this stupid argument, take it to a track, take a video of it and scan a timeslip.

good night

Old 02-28-2006, 11:02 AM
I can. Then, some people will question the timeslip and maybe even claim that it is an edited video..... I built my car not to prove to other people the power that the car has. I had many faster cars than my G35. I modified cars for hobby. So, don't think because I can beat some exotic cars and have I dyno showing more than 800HP that it is a big deal to me. It is not!!! I am not even happy with the overall performance of my car (having built many faster cars for less $$$). Anybody can built a car from a Ford to a Mercedes that can beat an Enzo. All you need is a 11 sec 1/4 mile car or less car. I built to have fun and I love cars. Many people is this forum makes a big deal and questions my integrity.

Old 02-28-2006, 03:27 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
From one former owner that went a similar route as you did what clutch assembly holds 800hp in the G? Because I wasnt aware that there were many..

I think you already admitted it but the reason a TT'd G wont beat an Enzo on the street is #1 traction and # 2 gearing.. its not going to happen in the real world, sorry unless you figured out how to get taller gears into the G.

Also was the Supra you had Auto or Manual? I could have sworn the record for a manual supra at the track was still in the low 9's. I'm not calling BS I am just curious.

Old 02-28-2006, 04:53 PM
VIDEO, DYNOS? perhaps taking your car to a dyno meet... your set up is skeptical

Old 02-28-2006, 06:15 PM
if it makes you feel any better i believe your statements... It looks like and is a well built car that i would kill to own. kudos to u my friend

Old 02-28-2006, 07:45 PM
I will take my car to a dyno meet. There are several clutches that will hold over 800hp. I am using RPS clutch and I have a racing transmission on the car. My Supra was an automatic and I hate to say this: I got beaten few times by other Supra that it was faster than mine (including 6 spd Supra's). My friend Ryan Woon will tell you this. He drove my car and he has his own Supra's that it is much faster than mine was. I am sure that you can search in internet and find out for yourself.

Old 02-28-2006, 07:54 PM
By the way Toni: http://www.wotm.com/rywo98qu.html

I know a Supra that ran in the high 7's:

on factory IRS suspension the paul efantis supra has hit 7.8's
another quick supra of note would be ryan woon's , 8.6 at 170 with the stock 6 spd transmission still in one piece....

Old 03-01-2006, 01:17 PM
Originally Posted by balelo
By the way Toni: http://www.wotm.com/rywo98qu.html

I know a Supra that ran in the high 7's:

on factory IRS suspension the paul efantis supra has hit 7.8's
another quick supra of note would be ryan woon's , 8.6 at 170 with the stock 6 spd transmission still in one piece....
I stand corrected, like I said I was just curious because in one of Woon's videos it said his 9 second pass was the record, I'm very familiar with his reputation in the Supra community though.

Old 03-01-2006, 01:54 PM
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by 1BADV6
You guys are goofy. All that smack talk, the guy shows up to defend himself, and everyone (but a couple) run away.

Except for the wheels it is a nicely built car.
+1 ...

Old 03-01-2006, 02:00 PM
um...ok? o_O;;;
funny how he compared his car to super cars.
maybe NOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS will do it? :O

Last edited by JDM 350GT; 03-01-2006 at 02:06 PM.
Old 03-01-2006, 02:58 PM
It is how you set your car up. You can do anything with anycar. It is all about how much you want to spend.... You can easily make a Mustang to be faster than a Ferrari. The cars itself are not comparable, but with are not taking about the cars, we are talking about power and speed.

Old 03-04-2006, 08:41 PM
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Q50 Red Sport 400 RWD
Originally Posted by balelo
It is funny how you guys are talking about my car... By the way, my car is over 800HP without nitrous. I have built the engine from the ground up after blowing 3 VQ35 engines. I have custom parts in the car to handle that power. The only thing I can say is that I spent twice the amount of money for half less of the power that I had on my Twin Turbo Toyota Supra. My Supra was 1,600 HP to the wheels. I unfortunately spent too much money and I am not happy with the results. But I don't know what is the big deal. Why would I lie about where I live and what I do to my car. I put alot bigger projects than my G35. Also I know that $70,000 is alot for my car, but I have known people to sell G's and 350z's for that amount with less power to Japan, Netherlands, Germany.... I will actually take $50,000 for the car, but not less. I have offers for over $40k, but I won't take that. If I don't sell this time around, I will be putting a Nissan Titan 5.6L V8 engine on my G35 and run at 1,200+ HP to the wheels. I have the entire project planned if I don't sell my car.

Mark Balelo
Are you sure the 5.6 will fit the FM platform? What about the F/R weight ratio?

Old 03-05-2006, 01:00 PM
Texan 1.

Those questions are the ones that I have asked VRT. VRT told me that are confident that this project will work and that they will reimburse my expenses if doesn't. We just have to wait and see.

Mark Balelo

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Built FI coupe faster than a Enzo. um ok.