G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

What NOT! to do to a G35 Coupe OMG!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-16-2006, 09:10 PM
Florida G35 Club, Premier Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by cyberz350
...you know how many Smurfs had to shave their pubes just to get the driver's seat done!?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Thats F***N hillarious...I can't stop laughing

I would rather walk my 60 mile commute to work than be caught dead sitting in this car.

Old 03-16-2006, 09:13 PM
Dude that's jacked up. How can you take pictures of my car without letting me know? You need permission.

Old 03-16-2006, 10:23 PM
Land Development Designer
1) some people have more money than sense.... or
2) some people just have no sence either way we should take the owner of that automobile (ashamed to call it a g) and remove them from the gene pool

Old 03-16-2006, 10:28 PM
Received 17 Likes on 11 Posts
Well, thats what happens when William Hung from American Idol spends his 15 min of fame money ugg...

Old 03-16-2006, 11:21 PM
Please don't be harsh on this guy. Native Americans have always received the short end of the stick. He comes from a family of Grover hunters, stemming back to the days of the Wild West. Personally, I like how he has blended modern design with that of the traditions of his culture. I applaud you Chief Killem Blufur

Old 03-16-2006, 11:37 PM
Originally Posted by iamdjpaul
But really in the end it's to each his own....
I agree.

I don't understand why other people cares about someone elses car. He paid for his car, he can do whatever he wants to it.

Old 03-16-2006, 11:43 PM
Originally Posted by gary c
Calling it a clown car is forking nice.....it shows
not everyone on our planet has anything close to
taste. I won't use the word, good! It's a major
POS!!! Think about it, would your drive this thing
down the street?????

Without the bad taste for style. I WOULD drive this thing down the road because I KNOW that YOU know that this thing can kick the SHIZZLE out of your car's ***.

Old 03-16-2006, 11:53 PM
Received 74 Likes on 56 Posts
I get it, its to provoke people! I think the guy is a genius, everyone thinks he is an idiot, but consider this:

You see this car on the road, of course you want to race the chump. Thats where you get your a$$ kicked and have to tell your friends that the ugliest car on the road handed you your ballz.

Old 03-17-2006, 12:36 AM
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by Polishthrust
I get it, its to provoke people! I think the guy is a genius, everyone thinks he is an idiot, but consider this:

You see this car on the road, of course you want to race the chump. Thats where you get your a$$ kicked and have to tell your friends that the ugliest car on the road handed you your ballz.

Right, because we would be in no condition to race or even drive straight. Most of us would be laughing so hard or throwing up when we see this car pull up next to us on the road.

Old 03-17-2006, 08:29 AM
screw "its to each his own", obviously this guy has no life whats so ever, and probably no girl friend because if he did all the money he threw away on this car would have been spent on her. Thats pretty bad thats what you call obsessive cumpulsive dissorder not knowing when to stop modding. That really makes me want to throw up. Its just plain cheesy and out in left field. lol

Old 03-17-2006, 08:54 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
What does this mean " Never in the Rain "? He don't go out when it rain?

Old 03-17-2006, 09:04 AM
Originally Posted by tommyz9
What does this mean " Never in the Rain "? He don't go out when it rain?
Ha! Then why did he put those blue wipers on there!? Must just be for show...

Old 03-17-2006, 09:43 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Yes it is hideous, especially the inside. I think the color blue, has just stopped being my favorite color after twenty something years... Thanks a lot guys

If it wasn't for all the blue accents on the inside, the car would be a real easy fix. Just take all the stickers off the outside, all the blue stuff under the hood, and all the blue from the inside, and the car would be somewhat back to hot again. If the price was good, and I was in the market for a G35 I'd get it.

Actually this car is an auto, nevermind.

Last edited by TheKnite; 03-17-2006 at 12:39 PM.
Old 03-17-2006, 10:35 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I haven't read all 4 pages, so if someone else noticed it already, sorry.

The cheapskin covers and the driver's mesh 'bucket' look like they're keeping the driver from setting back into seat fully... ...as if the driver is pretty hefty and has to spill over the bolsters. Then I notice the matching Diet Pepsi can.

This car has now taken the crown away from the blue-with-white-stripe Gustang from a while back.

Old 03-17-2006, 11:33 AM
Originally Posted by rabg35
I was trying to look at the exterior pictures from all different angles trying to get myself to say, "Ya, different but OK." And then the interior picture scrolled up and I nearly choked. Dude, there should be a viewing "Caution" label on those interior pictures.

I know what the guy looks like who drives this car. He was on the old episodes of Star Trek with Captain James T. Kirk. Remember the guy with the bright blue head and white antennas. Kind of sneaky guy.

There is nothing that justifies this car as nice... the supercharger is good... but come on.. auto? the blue interior looks like there was a smurf gang bang on that only one girl smurf... ewe... smurf juice......

I can not call this car a 'G'... Can someone ban this guy from the forums?!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: What NOT! to do to a G35 Coupe OMG!