G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Oh crap our G's are too common now

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-02-2006, 09:26 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
well... i feel you guys... I already got dissapointed when I know that there is another G in the city besides my first one ... and just today I got the info that there are couple more orders on new onew... that pisses me off... BIG TIME !!!

Old 05-02-2006, 11:26 AM
Man...if you think you see enough on the streets. There are these websites, where I'd say 99% of the people have G35's

I think I have seen about 10 (including mine) at my job site, and growing. One girl I know just got one a few weeks ago.
I parked next to this one girl this morning...she had an IP G and mine is LS.

Old 05-02-2006, 12:49 PM
Yeah im 17 and i got a G but i live in North carolina and i only know of 4 around my city.

Old 05-02-2006, 03:56 PM
Of course you are going to see a bunch of G's everywhere. It's a nice looking car that performs decently stock and it's cheap! It's not even considered close to being an exotic.

If you want something that nobody has then you better start looking in the 100K+ price range.

Old 05-02-2006, 04:29 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i see a coupe maybe once every 3 weeks or so - move to canada.

Old 05-02-2006, 06:19 PM
Retired SuperMod
Received 101 Likes on 66 Posts
Originally Posted by G35obsessed
Yeah im 17 and i got a G but i live in North carolina and i only know of 4 around my city.

ima turn 18 in a couple of months and should have my G by then too ... im just another statistic

Old 05-02-2006, 06:33 PM
jmX
Its kinda funny that its a board full of nissan drivers complaining that their car isn't unique.

ITS A NISSAN! If you want unique, go import some piece of crap from russia and then you'll be the only one in the state. Won't you be so unique and cool then?

There's nothing "elite" about this car, its simply a nice car that a lot of people are going to buy. It's time to break down this impression that somehow G35s are exclusive to the upper crust of the population. We're all just one person out of billions in this world, its ok that other people buy the same vehicle.

Old 05-02-2006, 06:44 PM
Retired SuperMod
Originally Posted by jmX
Its kinda funny that its a board full of nissan drivers complaining that their car isn't unique.

ITS A NISSAN! If you want unique, go import some piece of crap from russia and then you'll be the only one in the state. Won't you be so unique and cool then?

There's nothing "elite" about this car, its simply a nice car that a lot of people are going to buy. It's time to break down this impression that somehow G35s are exclusive to the upper crust of the population. We're all just one person out of billions in this world, its ok that other people buy the same vehicle.
Uh, there infiniti. Sure they are part of nissan, but in that case, your saying that every lexus owner doesnt have a unique car only because its a toyota.

Old 05-02-2006, 06:57 PM
jmX
Originally Posted by skaterbasist
Uh, there infiniti. Sure they are part of nissan, but in that case, your saying that every lexus owner doesnt have a unique car only because its a toyota.
It's "they're" not "there". And what I'm saying is that if a Lexus IS300 or BMW 3/5/7 series owner started bitching about how his car isn't unique, I'd say the exact same thing. People seem to try too hard to make themselves feel unique or different from everybody else, and get upset when others make the same choices.

Its a freakin Nissan, or Toyota. All I'm saying is don't be shocked when you see loads of other mass produced vehicles that are just like yours. I can't imagine how this could possibly be a suprise to a G35 owner.

I see maybe 20 a day, all that says to me is that apparently a lot of people like G35s. Sounds good to me.

Old 05-02-2006, 07:21 PM
Banned
I am in San Diego and there are 4 G's in my apartments parking lot. I do live in luxury apartments so the income for people here is a lot higher. In my old neighborhood I would be lucking to see on even on the street.

Old 05-02-2006, 08:16 PM
Retired SuperMod
Originally Posted by jmX
It's "they're" not "there". And what I'm saying is that if a Lexus IS300 or BMW 3/5/7 series owner started bitching about how his car isn't unique, I'd say the exact same thing. People seem to try too hard to make themselves feel unique or different from everybody else, and get upset when others make the same choices.

Its a freakin Nissan, or Toyota. All I'm saying is don't be shocked when you see loads of other mass produced vehicles that are just like yours. I can't imagine how this could possibly be a suprise to a G35 owner.

I see maybe 20 a day, all that says to me is that apparently a lot of people like G35s. Sounds good to me.
LMAO ...who actually cares about grammer on forums, emails, and chats. Your just pissed off...chill out man

Old 05-02-2006, 08:24 PM
Premier Member
Originally Posted by MrElussive
This is no big deal...I know nobody likes seeing their own car all the time especially if they want to feel like they are being unique, but you just have to get over it and learn to live with it.

For example, I think I am unique and all up on my high horse about my car cuz of the manual and nobody else around here really drives stick....works for me.
same here my laser red is unique enough in vegas so i dont really care either !

Old 05-02-2006, 08:37 PM
I see more Sedans than anything else in the DC/NoVa area. But, there is definitely a lot of Coupes. I am getting my soooooo soon Tysons Infiniti, Any experiences??

Old 05-02-2006, 08:49 PM
Originally Posted by mp3spy
I see more Sedans than anything else in the DC/NoVa area. But, there is definitely a lot of Coupes. I am getting my soooooo soon Tysons Infiniti, Any experiences??
Yea, most of the service writers are either incompetent, or a$$holes. Salesmen were ok though...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Oh crap our G's are too common now