G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

powdercoating

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-19-2006 | 02:32 AM
|
powdercoating

hey everyone. well, i dont quite know where to post this since i am unable to post anything in the private classified area.

well, i work next to a powdercoating shop and know the owner quite well. well, he says anyone that i bring in to get their rims, valve covers, whatever they have that is metal and wish to have it powdercoated, he will do it for a good price.

You can have your rims powder coated any color you wish: flat black, glossy black, yellow, gold, blue, whatever. i know for a fact that each rims will be 75 bucks or less per rim, depending on the way you want it powdercoated (i.e. a polished lip, three piece) i still need to get the full details from him reguarding lips, three pieces, etc. but i know i can get you things for cheap. think of this as my entrepeneurship. so help me out, and i'll do the same for you.

if your in the socal area, near gardena, ca. its best to just drop off and pick up yourself. but we can work the details out.

contact me at kenster04@yahoo.com, or on this forum, or call me at (562) 225-6541 and leave a message. thanks everyone.

Old 09-19-2006 | 02:46 AM
can they unmount and mount my tires back on for powdercoating? how long does it take since i just sold my second set of wheels?

Old 09-19-2006 | 03:18 AM
|
no, he wont do that. you'd have to have them w/ no tires on. i'll ask him..i should think not more than a few days upon arrival. but i really would like it to be locally. i dont really want to deal with shipping. Plus, i dont want ppl to have the feeling of me jipping them out of their rims and money. this way, they can deal directly with the shop in terms of handling their rims w/out the worry of a middle man jacking them.

but if you want to ship the rims, we'll have to talk about how to do it. like you ship them to the shop, and how to pay for shipping them back...

the reason why he's doing this favor for me is bc i said i'll deal with the shipping part, so anything to make it easier on me, is a +

Last edited by kenasaki; 09-19-2006 at 03:25 AM.
Old 09-19-2006 | 07:07 AM
Sedan
Originally Posted by Infinite_636
but i really would like it to be locally. i dont really want to deal with shipping.
You should of posted this in the SoCal forum if it's only available to SoCal people.