G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion

G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion (https://g35driver.com/forums/)
-   G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 (https://g35driver.com/forums/g35-sedan-v35-2003-06-15/)
-   -   Thread regarding all the moved threads in the feedback section. (https://g35driver.com/forums/g35-sedan-v35-2003-06/151816-thread-regarding-all-moved-threads-feedback-section.html)

ttrank 04-17-2007 02:27 PM

Thread regarding all the moved threads in the feedback section.

**Updated, this is not in the premier section anymore**

I have started a thread in the feedback section regarding the mods moving everthing.

Please do not post your feedback here because it will just be locked or deleted. If you can't get to the thread contact me and I will try to be your voice over there.

https://g35driver.com/forums/g35driver-feedback-suggestions/151818-why-mods-now-moving-everything.html

Again, please do not post your feedback here.

trey.hutcheson 04-17-2007 02:33 PM

Thanks for starting this thread ttrank.

There is a feedback section that is not limited to premier members. Would you like to have that thread moved there(that's a question, not a statement). If so, I can get one of the other mods to move it.

Now, I will make one warning. This thread is not for bitching and moaning. If people want to provide feedback, do so in the feedback thread. If you just want to complain, don't do it here, or this thread will just get locked like the others and that won't do any one any good.

ttrank 04-17-2007 02:35 PM

Thanks Trey. Yes, please move it to the non-premier feedback section and I will update the thread and fix the link.

I'm sorry for bitching here. A lot of us are not happy with the new policy and would like to request it be stopped. Whatever path we need to follow to make this request is fine.

ttrank 04-17-2007 02:36 PM

Found it. I will start it over and delete the other one.

Floyds_racing 04-17-2007 02:37 PM

Originally Posted by trey.hutcheson
Thanks for starting this thread ttrank.

There is a feedback section that is not limited to premier members. Would you like to have that thread moved there(that's a question, not a statement). If so, I can get one of the other mods to move it.

Now, I will make one warning. This thread is not for bitching and moaning. If people want to provide feedback, do so in the feedback thread. If you just want to complain, don't do it here, or this thread will just get locked like the others and that won't do any one any good.

negative feedback is bitching! And I will go post there!

ttrank 04-17-2007 02:41 PM

Link updated to the normal feedback section. Thanks Trey.

Again please take this debate to the other thread. This is only a link so all the sedan traffic will see it. I will bump it up from time to time.

gramdacious 04-17-2007 02:41 PM

Careful guys, don't talk to loudly.

ttrank 04-17-2007 02:44 PM

I want to become a mod for the sedan, lighting and FI section. How can I request it?

RXM 04-17-2007 02:47 PM

Originally Posted by ttrank
I want to become a mod for the sedan, lighting and FI section. How can I request it?

You have my vote to become Super Mod of the Sedan forum since you've been around for a while and know pretty much more than the other people here. AND you actually care about what people say!

I give you two votes :)

ttrank 04-17-2007 02:50 PM

:D

Thanks, it feels good to be liked.

RXM 04-17-2007 02:52 PM

:D

Thanks, it feels good to be liked.

Just to clarify: I like you in the sense of being a mod and that your a very informative and knowledgable person. Please don't confuse that with any other type of liking...I don't swing that way :)

Floyds_racing 04-17-2007 02:53 PM

Originally Posted by RXM
Just to clarify: I like you in the sense of being a mod and that your a very informative and knowledgable person. Please don't confuse that with any other type of liking...I don't swing that way :)

LMFAO ++2 on him being a mod!

ttrank 04-17-2007 03:00 PM

Originally Posted by RXM

I just need more friends on here and it feels good to be liked. (not "liked" I'm happy with my GF :p )

RXM 04-17-2007 03:04 PM

I just need more friends on here and it feels good to be liked. (not "liked" I'm happy with my GF :p )

Its weird, there are a lot of car buddies over in other forums that actually meet and hang out. I've only made one buddy here so far, and he is in Boston, MA and I'm in Philly, PA.

Its nice to meet car guys though:)

ttrank 04-17-2007 03:06 PM

Yeah. I have only met one guy in person and a couple of the vendors. Tyson (Floyd's Racing) and I talk a lot but that is about it. I get a ton of PM's every day from people with questions but never personal stuff.