G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

Photoshoot on the 25th wanna go?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-19-2007, 11:58 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Photoshoot on the 25th wanna go?

I posted a thread earlier about being in Import Tuner and told whoever is military has a nice import and want to be in the mag to email me. Next week on the 25th we are going to shoot the soldiers and there cars.

If you don't live in the socal area its ok forward me your info and some high res pics of your car... nashby@debinc.com

If you live in the socal area, have a import show quality and can be in Anaheim on the 25th of April email me a pic and your info nashby@debinc.com

read;
Thanks for the call earlier. I wanted to touch basis with you. I tried calling Heather in her office and left a message but I haven’t received a call back. Can you please contact her to see if we can setup something as of next wed to shoot? I know you go on the G35 sites a lot and would like to see if you can post this email I have also posted on a few others for people to send me their photos and info for the article if they cannot attend the shoot. The wed shoot I would like to keep thing s a s plain and simple as possible wit anywhere from 10 to 15 cars and their owners.. Quality import cars please. I want to have miliraty vehicles in the background and perhaps 3 soldiers dressed in fatigues. Hit me up on email or give me a call on my office number. Thanks Scott