G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

Can Someone help me out???

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-18-2003, 10:27 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Can Someone help me out???

Love my G-35 but seem to have too many problems !!! Got my G in april & first problem was a noisy air-cond. Only now they (dealer, not Infiniti Canada) found out that faulty compressor is problem & car is presently at dealer getting fixed. Wrote & called Infiniti Ca. at beginning but gave up hope, not getting anywhere. Next problems recently are the brakes. At 20000 klm pads & rotors have to be replaced !!!! I couldnt believe it. Over $550.00 Cdn. Dealer & Infiniti Ca. say this is normal wear & tear. Noticed slight squeak in front right wheel, that was all the warning you get according to them. Supposed to have a brake sensor somewhere. This is too ridiculous. Also you will hear a rattle coming from the front (close to the wipers) This is a production problem, they have to put a foam liner under the air intake under the wipers. One last thing, if you encounter an electrical problem in which all your climate lights go on and the radio led light go off, go to the dealer it will take them 5 minutes & done. But has anybody got some idea on what to do concerning the brakes !!! Infiniti Ca. have no commitment or customer satisfaction at all. very disappointed.

Old 02-18-2003, 10:32 PM
Re: Can Someone help me out???

you can always decide to go with an aftermarket brake and pad set or go with just an aftermarket pad.....you will lose performance if you just replace the pad and I think that the rotors/pad set is very expensive. You also had the first production model of the car and there have been several recalls that you should have been aware of...especially the AC as that has been discussed many times....It's one of the advantages of being a member of a forum like this....you can find out about any problems ahead of time and usually the solution to them as well. Check out the Canada regional forum for more specific information for canadian problems and solutions.

Red/Canadian

Old 02-19-2003, 12:32 PM
Re: Can Someone help me out???

Hey max3.. sorry to hear that your dissapointed. I do think the G35 has a few problems (espically since you had the first set of the car)..hwoever comparing these problems to those ive heard about the bmw 745..these problems are insignifigant. im not saying that no one cares, but most of the problems you talked about will be fixed from the dealer for *free*... also, I think the brakes thing is standard due to their high preformance..

..pestilence..

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.