G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

PIC Request Blacked out Twilight Blue?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-09-2011, 10:24 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lol! It was only a compliment. No harm intended! GG ON BOTH!

Old 09-09-2011, 10:28 AM
Addict
Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
@kr33p lol I wasn't mad though I thought you guys thought my girl was the actual one who drives that car but thanks for the compliment ^ ^ compliment my car too : )

Old 09-11-2011, 05:27 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Severe
I will change the rims soon idk what rims go with twilight blue but i dont want no bronze or plain silver maybe machined silver idk : ( my headlights are gloss black and my taillights are very dark cherry red.

Are those stock rims??? They look like stock just different color I wanted to change rims but not sure what will look good because I have same color as your car but its a sedan did you just get the rims painted?

Old 09-11-2011, 05:09 PM
Addict
Originally Posted by Modifying bauss
Are those stock rims??? They look like stock just different color I wanted to change rims but not sure what will look good because I have same color as your car but its a sedan did you just get the rims painted?
yes the rims are the stock 18s and i painted them black. Just a temporary look until i can afford some nice rims. They dont look too bad but thats my opinion.

Old 09-11-2011, 05:29 PM

Received 802 Likes on 678 Posts
G35 Sedan
d@mn she's sexy lol

Old 09-11-2011, 07:40 PM
Addict
^^^ thank you

Old 09-12-2011, 12:09 AM
Originally Posted by Severe
yes the rims are the stock 18s and i painted them black. Just a temporary look until i can afford some nice rims. They dont look too bad but thats my opinion.
Damn I didn't know stock rims look so good lol But this is a dumb question but how did you do it? Because I really don't want to get rims either I just want to invest into my exhaust first because I have a sedan but i want it to sound better!! Also for your clear corners do you mind helping me out with them? Because I have found alot of them on ebay and I heard that fake ones are really cheap and they won't fit into my G so Im not really sure which ones to buy. MY car is a 05 sedan g35x twlight blue as well I was also looking at smoked corners as well as clear I will probably buy both but not sure if they are good.

Clear ones #1
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/INFINITI-G35-...item35b4b7ee65

Clear ones #2
http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...torefresh=true

Im not sure which ones are better or if both of these are bad for my car they are same price but thats what worries me

smoked ones
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/INFIN...item1c1da22828

Let me know thanks!!

Old 09-14-2011, 01:39 AM
Hey do you mind taking a picture of the front and back of car? I want to know what it looks like I was thinking of blacking out my grill and my emblem in the front and even in the back but Im not sure. I was just gnna use plasti dip

Old 09-14-2011, 01:54 AM
Addict
Damn I didn't know stock rims look so good lol But this is a dumb question but how did you do it? Because I really don't want to get rims either I just want to invest into my exhaust first because I have a sedan but i want it to sound better!! Also for your clear corners do you mind helping me out with them? Because I have found alot of them on ebay and I heard that fake ones are really cheap and they won't fit into my G so Im not really sure which ones to buy. MY car is a 05 sedan g35x twlight blue as well I was also looking at smoked corners as well as clear I will probably buy both but not sure if they are good.

Clear ones #1
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/INFINITI-G35-...item35b4b7ee65

Clear ones #2
http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...torefresh=true

Im not sure which ones are better or if both of these are bad for my car they are same price but thats what worries me

smoked ones

Let me know thanks!!

these

Old 09-14-2011, 02:03 AM
Addict
Hey do you mind taking a picture of the front and back of car? I want to know what it looks like I was thinking of blacking out my grill and my emblem in the front and even in the back but Im not sure. I was just gnna use plasti dip

sure

this is rear

front (my favorite)

Old 09-14-2011, 02:07 AM
Addict
you can use plasti dip but in my opinion i would rather keep it regular only thing i would change is the grill itself and replace it with a gialle grill and with infiniti symbol in the middle would look sick...im planning that on mines or the top secret bumper ^ ^

Old 09-14-2011, 02:34 AM
So if i wanted to have it a glossy look do i just find some kind of paint to spray over my plasti dipped grill? I think that Matte black grill will look weird unless I give it a glossy look or also black out my emblem.

Old 09-15-2011, 01:31 AM
Addict
So if i wanted to have it a glossy look do i just find some kind of paint to spray over my plasti dipped grill? I think that Matte black grill will look weird unless I give it a glossy look or also black out my emblem.
im not sure about that...if your going to plasti dip your grill dont paint it over it wont look right...if you want glossy look just paint your grill glossy black but i dont know what can would be the best....yes matte black will look weird glossy does it make better you can paint your grill gloss black except the infiniti logo and leave just the logo on the rear and take off everything else n it'll look good in my opinion.

Last edited by acee; 09-15-2011 at 01:36 AM.
Old 09-15-2011, 06:56 PM
Has anyone heard of using CLears plasti dip then painting it over with paint? Like spray paint or something? I was thinking of doing my emblems as well and in my area all there is left ,is clear plasti dip should i go ahead and find some black spray paint and spray over the clear plasti dip?

Old 09-16-2011, 07:40 AM
Received 98 Likes on 82 Posts
^ it'll look like shyt. Stop being cheap and take it to a bodyshop

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: PIC Request Blacked out Twilight Blue?