G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

Gtr sedan frnt bumper?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-01-2009, 09:05 PM
Received 161 Likes on 122 Posts
????

I would fookin' rock this...too bad it's DOA.

Old 06-01-2009, 11:28 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by SwivelHips
????

but we all know it wont come out looking like that.

Old 06-01-2009, 11:51 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by dmitriylm
There's not a single coupe that looks good with that front. No amount of matching aggressiveness can take a turd and turn it into gold.
word.

Old 06-02-2009, 12:48 AM
Received 28 Likes on 11 Posts
sell your car and get a civic please

Old 06-02-2009, 07:40 AM
I drove ttrank's car solo

Received 1,486 Likes on 1,221 Posts
G35 sedan w/ too much money in mods
Originally Posted by HNDREDOLABILG35
Y r people soooo nasty ingnorant and immature? Next time i ask for advice........ I wont
Who's immature? You ask for our opinions and advice, then when we give it to you you call us names?

I'm not going to be as polite as some of my brothers on here. Methinks you need to GTFO.........

Old 06-02-2009, 12:53 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I don't get why people try to push their ideas on people so harshly on this forums sometimes...u guys do understand everyone is different and have differen't tastes right? It's one thing to nicely offer your opinion and say "i personally don't think it'll look good" but it's pretty f*cking ignorant to start bringing up "civics" and "rice" and what not...we all pay for our own cars and acquired them our own way...if you want to paint your hood pink and your rims purple...****ing do it...these guys didn't buy ur car for you or make your monthly payments...

and whats with this retarded sense that you guys who have had a G for some time feel like you "own" the infiniti brand or something? It's almost like u hate the fact that the G is now available to a broader not soo rich market. Seriously..think about that...u hate the fact that someone who couldn't afford it years ago, can now afford it and make it look differently than what you consider "nice" or "cool" or whatever...thats sad...if that sort of thing bothers you, sell the car and go buy a more expensive exclusive brand and quit whining about who's buying the car these days...

Old 06-02-2009, 01:31 PM
Received 154 Likes on 112 Posts
Here’s the bottom line… the OP wanted to know where to buy a GTR bumper for sedan… we all know there is no such thing. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out why there is no such thing – there simply is no demand for such thing (as testified by responses in this thread)…

I agree with the statements about “do your own thing” and “if you like it do it”… but when it comes to “unique” and “different” you aren’t going to find production pieces that no one likes – so the only option is have it custom made.

So OP – the best suggestion that can be given to you is create your idea and find a good shop to incorporate it to your car… that’s what I’m doing and a few others have done. If you don’t want to go that route then your only other option is buy a production piece – which only exists if lots of people like it.

As to the comments about Civic & such… yes, it sucks when Civic type modifications are done to G35 sedans… fart cans hanging off a beater with primer body kits that don’t fit and rear wings the size of a 747 are not the direction I personally want to see the G35 sedans going. If that offends people, tough ****.

Old 06-02-2009, 04:45 PM
Received 981 Likes on 662 Posts
True, we just don't like seeing the G35 disrespected.

You see one ugly g35 all riced out and what not it can scar the name. You say "I drive a G35" to the person who's seen the monstrosity they laugh. That's how it started with civics and it can easily happen to any other car....

Old 06-02-2009, 05:29 PM
Received 53 Likes on 44 Posts
Originally Posted by Infinite27
I don't get why people try to push their ideas on people so harshly on this forums sometimes...u guys do understand everyone is different and have differen't tastes right? It's one thing to nicely offer your opinion and say "i personally don't think it'll look good" but it's pretty f*cking ignorant to start bringing up "civics" and "rice" and what not...we all pay for our own cars and acquired them our own way...if you want to paint your hood pink and your rims purple...****ing do it...these guys didn't buy ur car for you or make your monthly payments...

and whats with this retarded sense that you guys who have had a G for some time feel like you "own" the infiniti brand or something? It's almost like u hate the fact that the G is now available to a broader not soo rich market. Seriously..think about that...u hate the fact that someone who couldn't afford it years ago, can now afford it and make it look differently than what you consider "nice" or "cool" or whatever...thats sad...if that sort of thing bothers you, sell the car and go buy a more expensive exclusive brand and quit whining about who's buying the car these days...
Why? its rice period. No need to sugar coat it. I do agree some people hate the fact many G drivers didn't buy them back in the day for 35 g's of whatever. I see that a lot around here and imo it doesnt matter how many miles you got or what you paid for it. However when all these crap aftermarket garbage parts go on and fart can exhaust go on thats where a lot of us draw the line. We have G35's and we should be proud of that, no need to try and make it a GTR or add dumb badges.

At the end of the day when you go on a public forum and ask questions this is what happens sometimes. You gonna get a majority of people saying one thing and the minority saying something different. We all have probably taken some slack for a thing or two around here. Doesnt mean no one likes you.

Old 06-02-2009, 06:12 PM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
????

Ok, screw this discussion. I like my cars classy not ricey, yada yada.

^^^ What the **** is that?!? ^^^

I just wet my pants. I am guessing concept. That is a sweet looking ride. Agro but still nice.

Old 06-02-2009, 08:40 PM
I drove ttrank's car solo

Received 1,486 Likes on 1,221 Posts
G35 sedan w/ too much money in mods
????

Am I crazy or does that look like the new Maxima??

Old 06-02-2009, 09:04 PM
Received 53 Likes on 44 Posts
I see Evo meets Acura

Old 06-02-2009, 09:26 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GTR Kit for a 2005 Maxima

I'm currently in the market for G35 as we speak.
My current ride is a 2005 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SE
with a GTR Body Kit. It's got a lot of performance
mods as well to hang with the best of them on the
road. I try to post some more pics in a bit.

Old 06-02-2009, 09:35 PM
Received 981 Likes on 662 Posts
That's a kuruma bumper. Looks...kinda odd.

Not feeling your grille, but I await more photos!

You've probably missed the optimum time to buy a G since summer is almost here but I am sure you can still find a solid deal on one.

Old 06-02-2009, 10:21 PM
Received 161 Likes on 122 Posts
Originally Posted by oo G35x oo
Ok, screw this discussion. I like my cars classy not ricey, yada yada.

^^^ What the **** is that?!? ^^^

I just wet my pants. I am guessing concept. That is a sweet looking ride. Agro but still nice.
4 dr GTR, just how it looks. It's called a 'saloon'. It's dead in the water.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Gtr sedan frnt bumper?