G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

The Top 10 Douchebag Cars

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-22-2009, 12:01 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What's straight up D-bag is the "Growing Up Gotti" hair cuts in the first pic.

Old 08-22-2009, 12:08 PM
Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts
I'm very proud to drive my G coupe... but I gotta somewhat agree with the list. It seems every G coupe I have seen recently on the street locally (not modded or even lightly modded) is driven by some douche.

Example: there's a guy in my neighborhood with a stock OB 06-07 G with just tinted windows. Every time I drive by him he thinks I'm trying to race him. And when I roll down my window to wave, or give a nod, the guy just ignores me and revs engine then takes off.

Old 08-22-2009, 12:14 PM
? = 2B || !2B

Received 851 Likes on 639 Posts
Well don't just stand around complaining. Do something about it! Shoot the guy with the OB 06-07. If everyone did this it would serve two purposes. First, you get rid of the DB's driving G's. Second, G drivers wouldn't be labeled as DB's but as murderers, and television teaches us that murderers are cool!

Old 08-22-2009, 12:16 PM
Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by nfsp1
Well don't just stand around complaining. Do something about it! Shoot the guy with the OB 06-07. If everyone did this it would serve two purposes. First, you get rid of the DB's driving G's. Second, G drivers wouldn't be labeled as DB's but as murderers, and television teaches us that murderers are cool!

Old 08-22-2009, 01:44 PM
Received 98 Likes on 82 Posts
Originally Posted by patman530
I'm very proud to drive my G coupe... but I gotta somewhat agree with the list. It seems every G coupe I have seen recently on the street locally (not modded or even lightly modded) is driven by some douche.

Example: there's a guy in my neighborhood with a stock OB 06-07 G with just tinted windows. Every time I drive by him he thinks I'm trying to race him. And when I roll down my window to wave, or give a nod, the guy just ignores me and revs engine then takes off.
Lol so then why say hi? Next time u drive past him rev ur engine for a change

Old 08-22-2009, 01:48 PM
Originally Posted by nfsp1
Wow! What a great point! If you don't want to be a DB... drive a minivan. Think I'll head over to questdriver.com now.

EDIT: OMG!!! I was making a joke, but there really is a questdriver.com!!!
Lol that's funny, they should just flame at each other all day for driving a quest

Old 08-22-2009, 03:12 PM
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Q50 Red Sport 400 RWD
Originally Posted by blkonblkGsedan
Lol that's funny, they should just flame at each other all day for driving a quest
questdriver.com is almost as pathetic as pacerdriver.com.

Old 08-22-2009, 03:25 PM
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
I think they shouldve said g35 COUPES... but then again I have ran into a fixed up turbo VIP'd out 05/06 sedan here in so cal who was a douchebag on the 405..grey color to be more detailed.... then long time ago I seen a coupe, the OP of g35 spotted thread (in so cal section) and he was one too (tried to give both guys thumbs up but due to there ways/egos they didnt glance over at all!!!).

Kinda sucks when you have to agree with this link on the number one spot. From my personal encounters anyways...yeah. Oh well it is what it is.... but then again I have a feeling the new g37's will make this list fast!!....I have had so many try to race me or try to show off to me or some how act stupid....kinda sucks when the g35(gen1) became motor tred car of the year back in 03...kinda helped the sales and hmm guess they must have given them some kind of royaltes?lmao oh well its the name of the game

Last edited by gEE805; 08-22-2009 at 03:30 PM.
Old 08-25-2009, 03:42 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by 4DGS
OH btw, where the hell is the SRT4 and why isn't it number one?

There's several of them that live near me and the **** nuts can't drive. I constantly hear those ***** driving by my house and missing 3rd.
Haha Im with you 100%, They buck there cars around just to show off the fact that there piece of crap came with a turbo lol.

Old 08-25-2009, 07:05 PM
douche is a douche

Last edited by iTzTeddy; 08-25-2009 at 09:55 PM.
Old 08-25-2009, 09:26 PM
Originally Posted by iTzTeddy
Its sad that i have a g35, its a sedan, and g35 coupes are the ones with d-bag drivers. In the day, the sedans are out, nice people with class, respectful who gives right of ways. At night..oh man them effing asian people come out with them g coupes. I'm asian by the way...just to let you guys know. My sedan isnt modded, can't afford that and some asian guys pull up and tries to race me. No effing crap the coupe would win, it was an MT COUPE. my was an AT SEDAN. Do the math.
my god, you're just full of generalizations, aren't you, *****? why don't you go back to the Aryan Brotherhood website where people probably appreciate off color comments like that. I bet you'd never have the ***** to say something so blatantly ignorant or racist in even the most tolerant of real conversations, let alone in a rough neighborhood.
i'm white, my cars a sedan, i drive like a douche approximately half the time, my asian friend wont race me cause his coupe is slower than my sedan, and also because he's respectable and doesn't drive like a douche.

Old 08-25-2009, 09:39 PM
Its sad that i have a g35, its a sedan, and g35 coupes are the ones with d-bag drivers. In the day, the sedans are out, nice people with class, respectful who gives right of ways. At night..oh man them effing asian people come out with them g coupes. I'm asian by the way...just to let you guys know. My sedan isnt modded, can't afford that and some asian guys pull up and tries to race me. No effing crap the coupe would win, it was an MT COUPE. my was an AT SEDAN. Do the math.
if the driver is not great at driving a MT is not that difficult to beat a MT coupe

Old 08-25-2009, 09:40 PM
I didn't say all of them was did I, just the ones i come in contact with. Maybe its my luck, sorry i offended you. i wouldnt know why it would because im talking about my own people. I'm just adding in to the thread about douche drivers and what i see most of the time is not white douche g35 driver but the asian ones around where i live amd sometimes they drive like they own the streets.

Last edited by iTzTeddy; 08-25-2009 at 09:58 PM.
Old 08-26-2009, 01:37 AM
Received 194 Likes on 135 Posts
F*&^% MAZDA 3 should be DB #1 every single time I run into one they swear they have the fastest car ever, always rev on people and try to race, I dont mind I rev back then light turns green and I laugh at them burning gas lmao there's nothing to prove to a piece like that..

Old 08-26-2009, 11:06 PM
I didn't say all of them was did I, just the ones i come in contact with. Maybe its my luck, sorry i offended you. i wouldnt know why it would because im talking about my own people. I'm just adding in to the thread about douche drivers and what i see most of the time is not white douche g35 driver but the asian ones around where i live amd sometimes they drive like they own the streets.
it doesn't matter if they're your own people or not. you should lead by example, not in just how you drive, but in how you conduct yourself in all aspects of your life. show some pride. for the record, i've only seen a few asian g35 coupe owners, they were all at the castle island meet, they were all on the forum, i'd be surprised if any of them were over 25, and i would attribute any "douche"like driving purely to there age, not to their race. to think otherwise is simply a statement of ignorance.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: The Top 10 Douchebag Cars