G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

First mod down....next is????

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-22-2011, 08:52 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
First mod down....next is????

Whats up guys...been awhile since ive been a newbie on a forum. So lets start the newbie jokes in 3....2......1.. go. But all jokes aside did the coupe mid pipe on my sedan yesterday and really like it wish it was just a tad bit louder but oh well, im thinking next im doing the plenum spacer and an cai. Anybody have anyting bad to say about the aem...besides its a water straw for the motor? By the way just scooped up my 03 sedan for 10 with 85k and had both front bearings replaced, cd player replaced,and driver seat switch replaced! so i think i came out on top. Prior car was an 03 20th A.E GTI stage 3 so no i need to make my G as fast as it was...LET THE MODDING BEGIN!

Old 09-22-2011, 09:09 AM
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by Kalvert
Whats up guys...been awhile since ive been a newbie on a forum. So lets start the newbie jokes in 3....2......1.. go. But all jokes aside did the coupe mid pipe on my sedan yesterday and really like it wish it was just a tad bit louder but oh well, im thinking next im doing the plenum spacer and an cai. Anybody have anyting bad to say about the aem...besides its a water straw for the motor? By the way just scooped up my 03 sedan for 10 with 85k and had both front bearings replaced, cd player replaced,and driver seat switch replaced! so i think i came out on top. Prior car was an 03 20th A.E GTI stage 3 so no i need to make my G as fast as it was...LET THE MODDING BEGIN!
if you want to go faster, 100 shot and call it a day, if you want to be louder, cut your muffler off and get a pipe welded in its place.

Old 09-22-2011, 09:22 AM
no no no no .....screw both of those idea's! No nitrous ....im buying a block next week and starting my build. I just want a lil more pep till im done building it, time wise its prob going to be next summer before im done and the new motor is in the car. Goal is a 400-450 daily driver but i wont complain if i exceed my goal

Old 09-22-2011, 09:25 AM
no no no no .....screw both of those idea's! No nitrous ....im buying a block next week and starting my build. I just want a lil more pep till im done building it, time wise its prob going to be next summer before im done and the new motor is in the car. Goal is a 400-450 daily driver but i wont complain if i exceed my goal
you're contradicting your first post. What exactly are you doing to make 450whp?

Old 09-22-2011, 09:43 AM
Received 30 Likes on 24 Posts
MD spacer and ztube/pop charger or cai sound good for now

Old 09-22-2011, 09:47 AM
no im not.....i want a lil extra pep so im adding the cai....my only question was about the AEM cai. I work at a GM dealer and am buying a block and building a motor from scratch. Greddy tt kit and a built motor should achieve the power im looking for.

Old 09-22-2011, 09:50 AM
Originally Posted by alpa_chino
MD spacer and ztube/pop charger or cai sound good for now
That's what i was thinking....ill place the order today! That should keep me happy till next summer.

Doing the suspension today, s-tech's on tokico blue's. ill post pics when its done...but im guessing yall have all seen this como before! lol

Old 09-22-2011, 10:13 AM
Received 39 Likes on 35 Posts
OB '04 Coupe Premium w/Performance Wheel & Tire
no im not.....i want a lil extra pep so im adding the cai....my only question was about the AEM cai. I work at a GM dealer and am buying a block and building a motor from scratch. Greddy tt kit and a built motor should achieve the power im looking for.
Greedy TT should give you more than 450 whp

Old 09-22-2011, 10:21 AM
It should......i learned the hard way on my last ride, got a little boost happy and kaboom! So this go around im building the motor for FI, instead of just slapping it on there and having wishful thinking!

Old 09-22-2011, 10:26 AM
you said you wanted your car louder, not more pep, not to burst your bubble man but on a DE you wont feel a difference in power.

Old 09-22-2011, 10:44 AM
Originally Posted by SE5spd
you said you wanted your car louder, not more pep, not to burst your bubble man but on a DE you wont feel a difference in power.
i said "i wish it was a tad bit louder but oh well" meaning im settling with the sound... i then followed with a question about a cai and stated i wanted a plenum spacer. how does that not mean i want to add some kind of power? Im no genuis but i am a gynecologist on the weekends

Old 09-22-2011, 10:47 AM
i said "i wish it was a tad bit louder but oh well" meaning im settling with the sound... i then followed with a question about a cai and stated i wanted a plenum spacer. ?how does that not mean i want to add some kind of power? Im no genuis but i am a gynecologist on the weekends
lmao

Old 09-22-2011, 10:50 AM
Originally Posted by SE5spd
lmao
lol!

Old 09-22-2011, 01:03 PM
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
....Im no genuis but i am a gynecologist on the weekends
Even undesirable chicks have vags....

Old 09-22-2011, 01:07 PM
Originally Posted by codeyf
Even undesirable chicks have vags....
Sailor Jerry make's even those look desirable....baaahahahahahahaha

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: First mod down....next is????