G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

Selecting a body shop

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-26-2004 | 11:46 PM
|
Selecting a body shop

I've decided to take my car to either Infiniti or Nissan to have the latest damage repaired caused by my drunken senile shylock neighbor.

I haven't utilized a dealership for paint and body work in the past before because I had a good painter back in California.

In Las Vegas, the paint and body shops all seem to be two-bit hacks/crooks.

Does any one have any suggestions or experiences with dealership body shops in general? Can I get some sort of statement in writing (other than verbal) that guarantees my satisfaction with the work?

I really refuse to pay another hack to "try" to fix my car. The last pr!ck that got his hands on my car actually had the nerve to tell me there is no such thing as a perfect paint job. I really wanted to skull crack him and actually still do.

I can't WAIT to get a house with garage. Every ounce of damage to my car has been due to living in an apartment complex without assigned parking.

Old 12-27-2004 | 01:00 AM
Geez, is this same guy responsible for all these damages? Seems like you could have some recourse against him, if you haven't already. It's been years since I lived in an apartment, but I know exactly what you mean, I always worried about my car being in the parking lot. Good luck, I hope you find a good shop! No such thing as a perfect paint job, yeah..........especially from his shop, geez!