G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

EEWWW wtf is this!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-04-2005, 08:13 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
WTF is with some of these "ricer" people, I see some of the crappiest looking things they have done to their cars, like installing body kits and leaving them yellow, pink, or whatever color they come as, also, cars that are beat to hell, always dirty, but they have a fart muffler, and a huge wing, and they think they are cool, whatever happened to pride in your car, geez, oh well, it's good for a laugh anyway, and not much else!

Old 01-04-2005, 09:15 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by ABQ_G35
WTF is with some of these "ricer" people, I see some of the crappiest looking things they have done to their cars, like installing body kits and leaving them yellow, pink, or whatever color they come as, also, cars that are beat to hell, always dirty, but they have a fart muffler, and a huge wing, and they think they are cool, whatever happened to pride in your car, geez, oh well, it's good for a laugh anyway, and not much else!
Because when they save up some money their going to get a dope paint job and their car will look better than yours. Don't be a hater.

There was a guy who worked in the bank at my building. His civic went through this transformation. It looked nice. Then he got the body kit which was some weird aqua green color. Then every tiny ding and nick was filled with bondo and primered over. Then he crashed his car and the new front airdam was all broken up. Then he got a new one to replace the crashed up one but this one was even wilder than the first. Finally he got the car painted which looked about the quality of a Maaco or earl scheib. there was paint on the rubber window strips but hey that didn't matter. The he covered up the bad paint job with about every imaginable huge sticker. I swear the car looked like a race car. I don't see the car anymore as he must have got a different car. I really wanted to take a picture and submit it to the rice boy page. It could have been their poster child.

Old 01-04-2005, 09:24 PM
Originally Posted by shodog
Because when they save up some money their going to get a dope paint job and their car will look better than yours. Don't be a hater.

There was a guy who worked in the bank at my building. His civic went through this transformation. It looked nice. Then he got the body kit which was some weird aqua green color. Then every tiny ding and nick was filled with bondo and primered over. Then he crashed his car and the new front airdam was all broken up. Then he got a new one to replace the crashed up one but this one was even wilder than the first. Finally he got the car painted which looked about the quality of a Maaco or earl scheib. there was paint on the rubber window strips but hey that didn't matter. The he covered up the bad paint job with about every imaginable huge sticker. I swear the car looked like a race car. I don't see the car anymore as he must have got a different car. I really wanted to take a picture and submit it to the rice boy page. It could have been their poster child.
That's funny Shodog, I see stuff like that all the time around here, there's some pin head around here with an older Civic, it's primer gray, looks like he used Krylon from WalMart, it's all over the trim, rubber seals, glass, the interior looks like it was used as a car bomb, but it's got a fart muffler the size of a howitzer, but he thinks he's cool! That guy from your building, his car probably self destructed, LOL!

Old 01-04-2005, 11:29 PM
Premier Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That's funny Shodog, I see stuff like that all the time around here, there's some pin head around here with an older Civic, it's primer gray, looks like he used Krylon from WalMart, it's all over the trim, rubber seals, glass, the interior looks like it was used as a car bomb, but it's got a fart muffler the size of a howitzer, but he thinks he's cool! That guy from your building, his car probably self destructed, LOL!

I like the interior bit about the bomb. Actually I'm buying that rear spoiler/wing and can't wait for it to arrive.

Old 01-04-2005, 11:33 PM
that spoiler is the ugliest thing ever!

Old 01-04-2005, 11:43 PM
Originally Posted by Britishbloke
I like the interior bit about the bomb. Actually I'm buying that rear spoiler/wing and can't wait for it to arrive.
Make sure you don't paint it Bloke, damn, that green is going to make me puke!

Old 01-05-2005, 07:23 AM
Traveling Administrator
Received 175 Likes on 102 Posts
Originally Posted by SilverII
looks alot like my breakfast tray

lmao!!!!!!

Old 01-05-2005, 08:44 PM
I searched the Completed Auctions at Ebay and it looks like only one has been sold. Link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=33638

It was advertised for Lancer OZ, but it shows the G35 picture. There are a bunch of auctions for this product that never attracted a single bid.

Old 01-05-2005, 09:07 PM
Originally Posted by slacker_express
I searched the Completed Auctions at Ebay and it looks like only one has been sold. Link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=33638

It was advertised for Lancer OZ, but it shows the G35 picture. There are a bunch of auctions for this product that never attracted a single bid.
I can't imagine why!

Old 01-05-2005, 10:47 PM
Scored an all time low on my last tank of gas 15.4 mpg. If this wing would help me pick up a couple mpg's - I'd consider it.

Old 01-05-2005, 11:01 PM
Originally Posted by calejohnson
Scored an all time low on my last tank of gas 15.4 mpg. If this wing would help me pick up a couple mpg's - I'd consider it.
Really? Geez, I have never gotten that low mileage, even when it was new, were you stuck in a lot of traffic, weather very cold? Even with the cold weather, and traffic being bad the least I have gotten was like 17.5 mpg.

Old 01-05-2005, 11:14 PM
Really? Geez, I have never gotten that low mileage, even when it was new, were you stuck in a lot of traffic, weather very cold? Even with the cold weather, and traffic being bad the least I have gotten was like 17.5 mpg.
Almost exclusively in-city driving combined with lots of pedal mashing. Oh well, I bought the car to drive it - driving for the purpose of maximizing gas mileage seems counterproductive.

Old 01-06-2005, 01:59 AM
Originally Posted by calejohnson

I dont care if that wing would help me get the mileage of a Prius -- i'd still just rather eat the extra gas Cale!

Yep, u'd pretty much have to have me at gun point to put that thing on my G...THAT, or the appropriate cash sum that would compensate for the pain, suffering and ridicule I would have to endure. BIG CHIPS!

Old 01-06-2005, 10:57 AM
Talking

Hey, I think part of it are my daughters chairs my wife sold in a garage sale last month.

Old 01-06-2005, 11:17 AM
Originally Posted by BillionrBoysClub
I dont care if that wing would help me get the mileage of a Prius -- i'd still just rather eat the extra gas Cale!

Yep, u'd pretty much have to have me at gun point to put that thing on my G...THAT, or the appropriate cash sum that would compensate for the pain, suffering and ridicule I would have to endure. BIG CHIPS!
I don't know if I could stomach it either but it makes an interesting equation. Mileage of a Prius + Performance of G35 = Ugly Winged Car. Just call it the G35 - UWC option package and it just might sell.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: EEWWW wtf is this!!!