G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

8in Sub install??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-28-2012, 10:52 AM
Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts
Originally Posted by EbbAndBlow
That is actually really tempting. I used to run 15 inch kickers in my old car but I got tired of so much bass since I mostly listen to rock. Do you think this would be an upgrade over my current BOSE setup in my 2nd gen sedan? Not looking for major thumping, otherwise my kickers would be in there already lol Never tried Infiniti audio products before so not sure what to expect.
Infinity (with a "Y" at the end, no relation to Nissan) is now owned by Harman Kardon (they own other popular brands like JBL as well).

They are one of the broadest audio manufactures out there in that they make everything from consumer based products for the home and car to high end infotainment systems for BMW/Porsche/VW/Mercedes/Ferrari, etc. (along with some Chinese and Indian auto brands as well).

Like I mentioned earlier, I am on my third one of these Basslink boxes and have never had a problem with any of them.

In looking at the Infinity website, it appears that they now offer 3 models: http://www.infinitysystems.com/car/p...=US&Region=USA

May be worth checking out as a good first step. If you get tired of the unit and need more Bass, it's an easy item to move on Craigslist or Ebay as well.

There is a remote gain **** that installs in the cabin, so once you set the controls on the unit in the trunk, you can control the gain from the front seat.