G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

Better Support For G35 Sedan

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-05-2012, 07:42 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Better Support For G35 Sedan

Ok So i have a 04 G35 Sedan and i been looking at lip kits body kits for these yr cars and to my knowledge there is not alot of after markets parts for these cars as far as lips and bumpers go. So i want to know how many of you guys that own G35 sedan would like more or better after market support for these cars. Cause i have a person who can fiber glass and can make us different style lips and bumper. But i cant do this with out support of the community and Group of people who is willing to pay and see these items being made. I'll be up front it not going to be cheap of course what is cheap for our cars but the reason being is it will be made from scratch with design and everything. I just want to know how many people share the same love that I have for these cars. This is not a rally for people to pay but a rally for me to know is it worth getting into is it going to be worth my time and effort to get this done.
So if you like this idea show me some love so i know your down!!!!!

Old 10-06-2012, 11:46 AM
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
I would be interested but it all depends on quality and what it looks like

Old 10-06-2012, 12:22 PM
Received 161 Likes on 122 Posts
Look into stuff by Ionic on this forum. There are also used Kuruma, Kurookie and Nismo parts (though those are rare). I think everyone would like to see more variety and availability but you're going to have to demonstrate quality and become a vendor on the site.

Old 10-06-2012, 03:39 PM
I would love to see more aftermarket bumper options!

Old 10-07-2012, 05:02 PM
Received 62 Likes on 52 Posts
03-04 have more options then 05-06. Its such a small market for people who want to mod sedans tho.

I think there are about 5 options for bumpers thru our vendors here and maybe 4 lip kit options. I dont like the way they list things in the vendor section because its just too busy looking but they are there.

You and your friend might do great work and all but realistically expect to sell maybe 5-10 bumpers if that on here.

Old 10-07-2012, 05:29 PM
Ok I see that there are supports i can show and start demonstration of what can be do with our car but i know there are bumpers and lips but just not many. I know as far as our car goes the only after market bumper that is actually available is the Nismo. Dont get me wrong the nismo is a great bumper but personally i would like to see others. plus I would like to see more lips better lips that can be created for this car. I know this car has potential but i think no one has really tapped into this market. But like i said I need more support and I need to know that there is market for me to do this. But i will continue to update you guys when i talk to my fabricator and see what it will take to get started on this project.

Old 10-19-2012, 03:46 PM
Received 26 Likes on 21 Posts
There's over 250 of us in the Facebook Sedan group and it's a very active and vibrant group. If you were to come up with creative options and pricing, all it takes is a few happy customers and word will spread. I say go for it. I've noticed this particular community is very dependent on results which makes a lot of sense as I would never express interest in something I've never seen or have read reviews about in regard to performance/fitment. Present some options, I think that is a better approach rather then waiting for people to find this thread and express interest.

Old 10-19-2012, 08:27 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I'd say you'd get quite a few sales depending on style and price

Posted from G35driver.com App for Android

Old 10-20-2012, 12:04 PM
I understand there are a small group of us sedan but to even begin to make this the start up cost will roughly be about 2k that's just to make the first one that includes labor design and material now obviously I know if will first come out of my pocket for the first one but if I'm going to put time and effort into something that there is no support then I'm just wasting my time and money I mean 2k is not small money so I need support from the community that is going to pay to see this happen of course who ever is willing to put up will have a say in the design. But that's up to you guys to see if this happens I will have pix of a lip that he just got done making.