G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

Last minute Photo Op before she goes into hibernation for a few months...

Old 01-20-2017, 03:06 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Last minute Photo Op before she goes into hibernation for a few months...

Im moving to Arizona tomorrow to start what will hopefully be a new and much brighter chapter of my life... My 20s have slowly gone more and more downhill due to my development of bad habits and surrounding myself with the wrong people.

For the first few months of my residence there, i will be leaving my car at my Parents in SoCal, until such a time that i bring her out here to my new home.

Been changing things on the car very frequently as of late, and i just washed, waxed and covered her up in the garage a few hours ago.

For all of you who know what i mean when i say that working on my car and driving is a healthy means of escaping the stressors of everyday life (and sometimes causing more due to the weight -or lack thereof- of my wallet for car parts), this car has been great to me in the 16 months ive had it. Unfortunately my other bad habits have really gripped me and now i need help. Hopefully there's some car guys in the house i'm moving to!!

Heres some pics that i took in one of my favorite spots on my way home tonight before putting her under wraps... Excuse the quality, theyre all taken from my iphone!

*All interior and roof/trunk wrap done by me*--- And if anyone is into carbon fiber, i found THEE absolute best carbon fiber vinyl wrap, i mean its so close that youve gotta look CLOSELY to see that it is indeed vinyl. Moves in the sun like the weave of real CF and all. ONE FIFTH THE PRICE OF 3M 1080, and looks 1000% more realistic.
Very very sticky and easy to work with too. https://www.amazon.com/TCBunny-Stick...d+carbon+vinyl

Old 01-20-2017, 06:27 AM
I drove ttrank's car solo

Received 1,486 Likes on 1,221 Posts
G35 sedan w/ too much money in mods
Gotta be honest here as I have in another thread. I'm not a fan of the way your car has evolved but hey it's yours so take feedback but don't let opinions like mine sway you from doing what you like (bites tongue while I type this lol) and be prepared for the good and the bad.

BUT as Monty Python says "And now for something completely different" it takes a brave person to publicly admit you have issues and I know from experience. I'm 54 and it's no secret to my family and friends (a lot on here as well) that I have battled alcoholism for several decades. I made a sudden and drastic change this time a year ago and uprooted my life and moved to a sleepy little coastal town in Texas. I needed to get a brand new start like you mentioned and I'll be damned if it wasn't the best thing I have ever done in my life. Almost a year sober and I am happier than I have ever been no ****. Found "the one" after being single by choice for 9 years and had given up on ever finding the right lady for me. Miracles happen for me all the time and I'm just grateful to be alive after what I've been through.

If you ever have a question for me send me a PM.......

Old 01-20-2017, 06:53 AM
Banned
Received 989 Likes on 825 Posts
You must not see a lot of carbon fiber. There is no way in hell I'd mistake that for authentic.
Regardless, glad you're getting everything back on track. Wish you all the best

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.