G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

Recently became a G35 member!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-18-2017, 06:32 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Recently became a G35 member!

What's up guys? Just bought my G35 Friday had an inspection done in order to get my loan approved. The mechanic found that is would soon be in need of rotors the front I believe and he found either the car got a nice tap from behind or possibly the last owner might have made contact with a wide pole cause he found that the crash pad was damaged... He said this could possibly make my bumper start to look weird once the sun starts heating it up day after day. So if you guys could possibly give any pointers at all on my 2004 g35 it would be much appreciated! Found some front rotors decently priced on AutoZone website... I believe they was brembo for around 65 or 67 dollars but the crash pad cheapest I could find brand new was somewhere around 150 or 160 so I may need to just hit a junkyard Instead of spending that kind of money for one part not including installation. Also would appreciate any advice on what type of oil and what is the best air filter to use on that air induction it has! So far very Happy with this car... Got room for the family but yet still have a car that can straight take off! Anyhow like I said any advice would be much appreciated!

Old 06-19-2017, 01:39 PM
Received 32 Likes on 30 Posts
Welcome! Your best friend is the search bar on this forum. If you're looking for something specific, that should be your first option. Other than that congrats on your purchase. Pictures are worth a thousand words

Old 06-21-2017, 08:12 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks

Thanks for the info, will be posting pics soon! 👍

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.