G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

06 G35x Memory Seat Issue

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-23-2017, 11:18 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
06 G35x Memory Seat Issue

My memory seat doesn't seem to be working properly. I followed the guidelines in the owners manual and nothing seems to fix it. While trying the "entry/exit function" cancel guidelines, it says I should have a single or double flash to either turn on or off the feature, instead I get multiple flashes with no results.

The issue: All my functions work. I can move the steering column in all directions as well as the seat. When I turn off the car and open the door, the steering column goes up and the seat slides back. however, when I open the door to start the car, only the steering column returns to the saved position while the seat stays pushed back all the way. I have followed everything stated in the manual with no luck.

Thoughts?

Old 08-13-2018, 03:49 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have an '04 so my steering column does not move, but I'm having the same issue. All my controls work when manually adjusting (Tilt, lean, forward and back) but when I insert my key into the ignition the seat does not move forward. When I leave the car (remove key from ignition) it slides me back to let me out. However, When I push the "Saved seating position 1" it will tilt and lean properly into the saved spot, but will not move the seat forward.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.