G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

'06 G35x Exhaust

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-03-2017, 07:04 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'06 G35x Exhaust

Alright, so here's my current dilemma. I have an 06 G35x sedan, and now that i have all of the internal issues fixed, im looking at mods. The first thing i want to do for sure is new exhaust. ive been looking around endlessly. I need louder, and deeper. (i still have all OEM parts). Ive looked into getting a coupe middy, and some after market muffler with that. Heres where my problem lies- im looking for something preferably under $325 or so. Im on a budget right now, and i really cant afford much more than that. I was looking at the Manzo cat-back exhaust system (around $250), but i did not read enough reviews to be certain about it, and the ones i did read made it sound like its not on the louder side. I dont need ear blasting loud, and im not looking to get test pipes. i just want a nice, deep, and noticable tone. any ideas?? i am open to anything. also note that ill probably have to get this professionally installed, as the bolts connecting my mid-pipe to my muffler are all rusted out and would have to be sawed off.

Last edited by alewandowski12; 11-06-2017 at 03:19 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.