G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

Navi and Factory Options

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-03-2005, 07:41 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Navi and Factory Options

Hey i'm a new G35 driver, and have a 2004 Automatic Sedan. I was wondering if anyone could help me with my dilemma.

I do NOT have the navigation screen, and i want to install a dvd player along with the monitor. Since there's a spot for the screen already, should i just buy a screen to fit the size? And if i did, would i be able to install a dvd player wired to the monitor? If all of this is possible, any suggestions on models and routes to take with getting the monitor and dvd player working are much welcomed.

Also, there are some factory upgrades that i would like to install, such as the spoiler, and maybe a package or two. Should i go to the dealer and ask if they can apply the changes i want, or should i go to another shop and ask for the options there, such as the shop in the sponsored links section. I know the dealers have a reputation of being incredibly expensive, but i don't know how their prices compare in this specific situation.

Anyways, if there is anyone out there that has any suggestions or advice, it would be very much welcomed. Thanks!

Old 04-03-2005, 07:49 PM
for the monitor...do a search on here. There's a member that makes a custom touch screen monitor...and it's pretty awsome. If i didn't have stock navi i'd have gotten it for sure. It even folds and hides in your bin up where the navi would be. I wouldn't consider anything else for a screen. Somebody post a link if you got it.

Old 04-04-2005, 10:38 PM
Ya you're right i did a search and realized that there were many people who have the same questions i did. If anyone knows who this user is please post his username on here so i can contact him. Thanks Again.