G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

New Here

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-25-2005, 11:48 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New Here

Wassup, I'm new just joined, I'm from north jersey and I'm deciding on purchasing a 05 G sedan. I owned a 01' sentra se. But now I don't know exactly which way to go and thought maybe you all could help. I like the 298hp on the 6mt but dislike that it doesn't come with AWD and Wood Trim interior only titanium. I decided to go with WHITE exterior.

The 35x is nice with the AWD but doesn't come stick and only comes with 280hp. I don't know what to get because my ideal g35 was gonna be WHITE outside, beige inside with wood trim in manual transmission.

Can someone help me come up with a good combo? I might settle for the 6mt since it's cheaper.

Is the premium package worth it? Does beige and titanium go together? If anyone has pics it would be helpful or if someone can link me to pics with this type of g35 sedan. Thanks alot BROz.

Old 04-26-2005, 09:02 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by CookingMonster
Wassup, I'm new just joined, I'm from north jersey and I'm deciding on purchasing a 05 G sedan. I owned a 01' sentra se. But now I don't know exactly which way to go and thought maybe you all could help. I like the 298hp on the 6mt but dislike that it doesn't come with AWD and Wood Trim interior only titanium. I decided to go with WHITE exterior.

The 35x is nice with the AWD but doesn't come stick and only comes with 280hp. I don't know what to get because my ideal g35 was gonna be WHITE outside, beige inside with wood trim in manual transmission.

Can someone help me come up with a good combo? I might settle for the 6mt since it's cheaper.

Is the premium package worth it? Does beige and titanium go together? If anyone has pics it would be helpful or if someone can link me to pics with this type of g35 sedan. Thanks alot BROz.
I think every car has some kind of compromise involved with the options so don't let that sway you away from the G. The biggest compromise I see for me is the lack of a manual trans. I think your variables are AWD, 6 spd and 298 hp, and wood. If you get the AWD you get the wood but no 6spd and 298 hp, and if you get the 6 spd you get 298 hp but no wood or awd. I would think the first question you need to resolve is how important is a stick. If a stick is ultra important than get the stick, as wood is just a nice touch and you can get snows to compensate for AWD. If a stick is not that important, get the wood with the AWD and use the manumatic. I think the premium pkg is worth it and you might want to consider navigation as it is a great toy. Yes, IMHO, beige and aluminum trim (titanium color) go together very nicely.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.