G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

FX?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-08-2003, 08:31 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FX?

Anyone considering trading their G35s for an FX? Anyone look into it? Please post your exeprience and thoughts.

Old 06-08-2003, 08:40 PM
Cactus Hugging Admin
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Re: FX?

My mom fell in love with my new G and drove the FX at the dealership when I went to pick mine up. It's a really nice drive, and extremely convenient with all of that room and its excellent partial AWD system (My parents live in Breckenridge, CO three months out of the year). I'd be more than happy to have one in my garage! Sooo... we're surprising her with one on her birthday... hope she doesn't read this forum!
George

2003.5 Black w/ Willow
Premium / Sport / Aero / Winter / Navi / Tint
Indianapolis, IN

Old 06-09-2003, 02:03 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I like the concept, ie a sporty SUV x-over that handles and rides more like a car than a truck. I just can't make myself like the styling on the new FX. It's just ugly, IMHO. I think the new Chrysler Pacifica is a much better-looking take on the concept, but I'm guessing it doesn't have the handling or performance of the FX.

Jeff Kohn
H-Town, TX
2003.5 Automatic Sedan, Desert Bronze/Willow, Premium, Nav, Tint

Old 06-09-2003, 02:23 PM
Cactus Hugging Admin
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Drove the Pacifica... it's okay, but once you've driven the FX you're somewhat spoiled. The Pacifica did a great job in putting luxury into the "SUV", but if you want the convenience of an SUV and the handling of a car, go FX. I'd be interested in parking them side-by-side and going over them both... I'm a fan of the FX styling, but that's probably because I'm slightly biased.
G

2003.5 Black w/ Willow
Premium / Sport / Aero / Winter / Navi / Tint
Indianapolis, IN

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.