G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

My G is 2 mos. old and I just got my AAA renewal

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-11-2005, 05:05 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My G is 2 mos. old and I just got my AAA renewal

Is it silly to renew being that we have Infiniti roadside service. How dependable is Infiniti roadside service?

Old 06-11-2005, 05:13 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Corgidog
Is it silly to renew being that we have Infiniti roadside service. How dependable is Infiniti roadside service?
I am on the same boat as you. Actually I renewed my AAA. This is my 2nd year (no tows...touch wood). The reason I renewed is it's cheap $45 a year. I think after 3 year you become a platinum member if you have fewer than a certain number of tows. With platinum you get to tow for up to 100 miles I think. I am sure the Infiniti roadside is probably better but at the same time I have an old honda so the AAA takes care of that if it ever breaks down (touch wood again). Also, AAA will tow any cars (even your friends car, relatives cars) as long as you are present. For $45 bucks a year for some piece of mind, what the heck...

Old 06-11-2005, 05:18 PM
My horns hold up my halo
Something else to remember is that with AAA you get discounts on travel related things, etc. That can be a real plus sometimes with hotels. Some places you get cheaper rates and with some you get upgrades for free. As already stated for $45 - it's pretty much worth it in most cases.

Old 06-11-2005, 07:05 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I figure that with an 8 year old truck, it is probably worth having.

The potential advantage of the Infiniti assistance is, if needed, they will tow you to an Infiniti dealership. In the western half of the US, it isn't too difficult to be over 100 miles from the nearest Infiniti dealership. I may drive to California later this summer, and some states only have 1 dealership. And a state I don't plan to drive in this year, Wyoming, sends you to Colorado if you need assistance.

Old 06-12-2005, 12:49 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by trey's wife
Something else to remember is that with AAA you get discounts on travel related things, etc. That can be a real plus sometimes with hotels. Some places you get cheaper rates and with some you get upgrades for free. As already stated for $45 - it's pretty much worth it in most cases.
Exactly. I was in the same spot and figured that the AAA membership made sense to keep.

Old 06-12-2005, 06:23 AM
There are other advanatges for having it as well. For example, you can usually get a 30% discount at Lens Crafters by flashing your AAA card. And for those of us who need glasses this can add up to a nice savings even if you only use the card for that every 2 years or so.

Old 06-12-2005, 08:42 AM
DCASA
I used Infiniti Roadside assisstance about 2 months ago and i was very pleased. The people were friendly, helpful and responsive. I was quite impressed with the service. It was a rainy saturday and they got to me in less than an hour, towed, stored, then brought my car to an infiiniti dealership of my choice that following monday. So i findd no need for AAA tow service wise.