G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

Battle: 328ci-mod vs the G

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-11-2003, 02:56 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Battle: 328ci-mod vs the G

As I was preparing to take the off-ramp from the Hwy, I noticed a 328ci rushing up quickly behind me to also take the off-ramp.

Since I had the long off-ramp all to my myself...Just for kicks I pushed the G on the approaching long off-ramp which curved to the left. I could see the 328ci in my rear view mirror growing smaller and smaller I finally came to the end of the off-ramp curve which ended at a red-stop light.

There were two lanes turning left and I was in the "outer-lane". The 328ci finally reaches the red stop light and he's sitting in the "inner lane". He starts revving his engine, I think it's because he has the advantage of the inner turn lane...it makes him overconfident. I look closely at his car and it seems lowered and the his engine sounds too loud to be stock.

The light turns green and all I hear are his tires screaming to his launch...I quickly step on the accelerator from 1st, and shift the G to 2nd as I begin the turn...a quarter way into the turn while in 2nd I can feel the car slightly drift..than I shift into 3rd and the G stays true and at the apex of the turn. I notice I'm ahead of him and finally I complete the turn while staying in 3rd....the G blasts out of the turn like a bat out of hell (by this time I'm in 4th) and I scorch down to the next red light. The 328ci finally catches up and turns right at the light and seems to leave in complete embarrassment (I notice he's looking towards me wearing a pissed off face).

Side note: My G had two passengers (driver and passenger) and I had the outer lane. The 328ci only had a driver and had the inner lane.

The end

<P ID="edit"><FONT class="small"><EM>Edited by NIFG35 on 07/11/03 11:58 AM.</EM></FONT></P>

Old 07-11-2003, 05:24 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Battle: 328ci-mod vs the G

Nice kill. My roomate has the same car but his is stick and mine is auto, the same results happen every time, he looses, by a long shot. He is now looking at M3's (AMG). I tell him if he needs to spend SIxty grand to keep up with his roomate that is fine with me. Good Kill...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.