G35 Sedan V36 2007- 08 Discussion about the 2nd Generation G35 Sedan 2007 - 08

2007 G35 Canadian Line-Up

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-04-2006, 08:02 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Are you guys sure that if you get Navi, the CD changer has to go in the trunk?

Because based on pre-released photos, it looks like the CD changer stays in the dash even if the car has Navi.

Old 08-04-2006, 08:28 AM
Traveling Administrator
Received 175 Likes on 102 Posts
Originally Posted by jrock65
Are you guys sure that if you get Navi, the CD changer has to go in the trunk?

Because based on pre-released photos, it looks like the CD changer stays in the dash even if the car has Navi.
Yes, unfortunately that is correct....at least for the Canadian models anyways. It clearly states on the spec sheet that with Navi, the CD changer is moved to the trunk.

I wouldn't pay too much attention to the pre-released photos. Another example is the interior picture taken from Dubai.....it shows the wood trim AND paddle shifters. That is a combination that is not available from production.

Old 08-04-2006, 05:09 PM
hey guys was wondering if i could get the g35 with the sport package,but still have the other accesories that the premium package have,like awd,electronic seats etc.which means is something like combining the 2 packages together,i would like to have the paddle shifters though.......that means my spec would be something like that
,a g35 with Aluminum pedals, Sport seats, larger F&R Brake Rotors, 225/50 WR18 front and 245/45 WR18 Rear tires, Rear spoiler, VLSRD, Alloy Wheels, and Sport tuned VDC,HD Navigation system (GPS Based), CD changer in trunk and XM Radio,Intelligent cruise control, Adaptive front lighting system and Rear monitor,Sunroof, Studio on Wheels with 10 speakers etc., Memory system (Driver's seat, steering column, outside mirrors and Driver Entry Assist), Power tilt and telescopic steering, Power drivers lumbar support, Bluetooth, one touch up down wondows, Homelink, Auto dimming rear mirrow and compass,AWD
and other stuff,practically everything that is available?can i combine it like that and place an order?

and also those seats with the infiniti logo,can i request that the stitching of the infiniti word be removed from the seat?and the front grill,can the infiniti logo be removed?will there be a gap?if so ae there any grills or ways to make it not have a gap but still with no logos?and for the rear, are those infiniti badges removable?will there be a stain?i would love to have my car debadged for the front and rear,and the seats as for the steering wheel and clock,i think its fine with me...will the factory help to remove those logos both inside the car and out?
which means that it would probably be a custom job from the infiniti factory...so can i spec it out like that?with all of the above mentioned and maybe more...

sorry guys for asking so much!

thanks!
bryan

Last edited by bryancbg; 08-04-2006 at 05:14 PM.
Old 08-04-2006, 05:50 PM
Traveling Administrator
Received 175 Likes on 102 Posts
Hi Bryan,

Yes, you can get the sport model with the premium package. You will not be able to get the wood package, however I doubt you would want that anyways going with the sport model. You will not be able to get the AWD either if you chose the sport model. The only choice of interior you will have with the sport model is graphite. Getting the Infiniti logo on the seats and the grill removed will be impossible.

Originally Posted by bryancbg
hey guys was wondering if i could get the g35 with the sport package,but still have the other accesories that the premium package have,like awd,electronic seats etc.which means is something like combining the 2 packages together,i would like to have the paddle shifters though.......that means my spec would be something like that
,a g35 with Aluminum pedals, Sport seats, larger F&R Brake Rotors, 225/50 WR18 front and 245/45 WR18 Rear tires, Rear spoiler, VLSRD, Alloy Wheels, and Sport tuned VDC,HD Navigation system (GPS Based), CD changer in trunk and XM Radio,Intelligent cruise control, Adaptive front lighting system and Rear monitor,Sunroof, Studio on Wheels with 10 speakers etc., Memory system (Driver's seat, steering column, outside mirrors and Driver Entry Assist), Power tilt and telescopic steering, Power drivers lumbar support, Bluetooth, one touch up down wondows, Homelink, Auto dimming rear mirrow and compass,AWD
and other stuff,practically everything that is available?can i combine it like that and place an order?

and also those seats with the infiniti logo,can i request that the stitching of the infiniti word be removed from the seat?and the front grill,can the infiniti logo be removed?will there be a gap?if so ae there any grills or ways to make it not have a gap but still with no logos?and for the rear, are those infiniti badges removable?will there be a stain?i would love to have my car debadged for the front and rear,and the seats as for the steering wheel and clock,i think its fine with me...will the factory help to remove those logos both inside the car and out?
which means that it would probably be a custom job from the infiniti factory...so can i spec it out like that?with all of the above mentioned and maybe more...

sorry guys for asking so much!

thanks!
bryan

Last edited by Garnet Canuck; 08-04-2006 at 06:42 PM.
Old 08-05-2006, 03:29 AM
thanks for the info, so this means that i can get the g35 with everything except for awd and wood right? thats great!as for the front grill,are there any aftermarket grills that would delete the logo on the front?if so does the grill look like the stock one?i love the stock grill but if only i could delete the emblem on the front,that would be nice....any toughts?

as for the interior i am guessing that the only way around is to get the leathers re-wrapped or getting new seats right?if thats the case than its actually ok to ave the infiniti wrd on my seat,just not worth re-wrapping a brand new interior unless the quality is lousy which i doubt.

and for awd,i guess it can only be done with a aftermarket job,

am i right by saying all of the above?correct me if im wrong!....

and as for the graphite interior,how does it look like?

again,sorry for asking so much

thanks!
bryan