G35 Sedan V36 2007- 08 Discussion about the 2nd Generation G35 Sedan 2007 - 08

Phone Call Logs

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-21-2007, 04:23 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Phone Call Logs

I currently have a Razr that does not support the bluetooth transfer of contacts/phone #'s. Instead of entering all of them by hand I decided to just wait until I placed or recieved calls by each number through the system while my phone was conntectd to the car and then finding the # 's in the call log and adding the appropriate name/contact info.

After placing or recieving calls from my phone while connected via bluetooth, I noticed that the numbers don't show up in the call log. Only the time of the call shows up but not the #, everything else is blank. The # shows up on the nav screen while recieving a call but after that it doesn't stay in the call log.

Has anybody else noticed this? I have been placing the calls using my phone since the contacts are not in the car's address book yet and it is easier that way. I am trying to figure out a way other than manually entering every name/number to get things into the cars address book, any ideas?

TIA

Old 01-21-2007, 09:31 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The numbers don't show up while you're moving, but if you stop the car, you should see them. I think this makes the call log pretty useless as a redial stack. As soon as someone comes out with an easy-to-install bypass to allow all the functions to be available with the car in motion, I'm definitely getting it.