not feeling it at all

Old 03-01-2007, 11:30 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No bueno. Wheels too big for car.

Old 03-01-2007, 11:53 PM
Staff Alumni
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by hullio
Well, everyone is entitled to express themselves. You have no right to start bashing on some random guy who you don't even know. Maybe he likes the 22"'s? What's it to you? No disrespect sir, but after reading your post showed me how inconsiderate and disrespectful some people can be. IMO the car looks pretty good - I agree the rims are over-sized; the chrome doesn't suit the car too well, but hey I'm not ridiculing him for that now am I? GThIrtYFiZle, your boys G looks good bro.
As you say, every one is entitled to express himself. Including myself, which I did.

That's all part of it. After all, the thread is titled "What do you guys think about this car?" We were asked our opinions. I stated mine.

Old 03-02-2007, 03:00 AM
.................................................. ................................

Old 03-02-2007, 05:50 AM
Originally Posted by trey.hutcheson
As you say, every one is entitled to express himself. Including myself, which I did.

That's all part of it. After all, the thread is titled "What do you guys think about this car?" We were asked our opinions. I stated mine.
Yeah...moving on...

I think what everyone forgets that this car actually looks tight for a G35 on dub-2's. What I'm saying is that I expected much worse but actually, if you were to put 22" rims on the G35...this is how you'd do it, in addition to a drop and...yeah that thing definitely needs more tire.

I also don't think anything bigger than 20" is necessary, both for rims on the G and in other departments . But ****, it does look pretty tight in its own way, and, considering that the first connotation of 22" wheels is the word "ridiculous", it's perfectly understandable to carry on the brazen theme and inclue the 22" emblems and even the chrome middle bars. Although what I would personally do is chrome door handles...but that's just me.

Power to the people man, I respect this car alot more than a totally stock one (like mine ).

Old 03-02-2007, 08:29 AM
CPB
I'm guessing your buddy is a pimp?

Just kidding. Wheels are just too large and it upsets the lines of the car. The profile shot is the most telling. Cartoon-ish comes to mind.

But hey, no matter. As long as your friend likes it.

Old 03-02-2007, 08:45 AM
Originally Posted by GThIrtYFiZle
Thats pretty weird. Although I did know there were going to be planty of people not liking and opposing the whole 22" rims and emblems, I didnt think this many would. The reason I am saying this is because I also am not a big fan of anything over 20" on the coupe or sedan, but when I saw my boys, I really liked it, and what made me like it is that the body was bigger then the older ones and I thought the rims fit well with the car, not considering the amount of ubber he has. I dont know, mayb in person its looks different, but this car really looks good when you actually get to see it in person. But this is just my opinion of course.
If I were a member of the Icy Hot Stuntaz, I'd love the ride.

Old 03-02-2007, 10:04 AM
Even Nelly thinks they're a little to big.

Old 03-02-2007, 10:21 AM
Originally Posted by J. Diddy
+1 LOL!!

Old 03-02-2007, 12:20 PM
Originally Posted by Railgunner
36"

Looks like a chromed-out Vehicross to me...without the 4WD...

If I need some photoshop service I know who to call, RG

Old 03-02-2007, 12:21 PM
Originally Posted by J. Diddy

Old 03-02-2007, 01:44 PM
Received 72 Likes on 51 Posts
Originally Posted by GThIrtYFiZle
Thats pretty weird. Although I did know there were going to be planty of people not liking and opposing the whole 22" rims and emblems, I didnt think this many would. The reason I am saying this is because I also am not a big fan of anything over 20" on the coupe or sedan, but when I saw my boys, I really liked it, and what made me like it is that the body was bigger then the older ones and I thought the rims fit well with the car, not considering the amount of ubber he has. I dont know, mayb in person its looks different, but this car really looks good when you actually get to see it in person. But this is just my opinion of course.
It must be a New York/Jersey thing because most of us throughout the country see overly large rims to be rather silly and dramatically impair the handling, braking, and acceleration of an excellent performing sport/luxury car. It seems that most car enthusiasts in the NE are more concerned about image and bling then most of us elsewhere. That's why there is such a backlash against overly large rims.

I can guarentee you that the 07 G35 pictured above stops about 20' longer from 60, is 1-second slower in the 1/4 mile, rides horribly, and handles much worse then stock.

Old 03-02-2007, 02:56 PM
tasteless....the 22" emblem is probably the cheapest thing i have seen in a while.......but then... i have seen glowing shift *****...

Old 03-02-2007, 08:42 PM
DaVE, you are probably right. It seems that everyone from NYC likes them and everybody else doesnt. Its funny.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: What do you guys think about this car?